.(Remake)

2 years later..

"I'm so proud of you!"

"Haha, thanks Mrs.(Random name). I should be thanking you." You smiled

"If it weren't for you, I would've been six feet under."

You were currently talking to the women who has been with you since day one.

You somehow arrived on earth from Ente Isla. You dont know why or how you got here, but this place was way better for you and your son.

You missed (random name) alot though, he never came back home..

But you knew that he would've wanted you to suck it up, and make a better life for your child.

"I'm surprised you trusted me enough to take me in, you should really be more careful ya'know!" You huffed

"Oh, please. Calm down! Dont worry about me! You should be heading out now."

"Ah! Yes! You'll be careful right?" Being the caring women you're you worried, alot. She was like a mother to you.

"Yes! Yes! Get going now! I'll be fine! Ill always be there for you and s/n. Ok?"

"Ok, I'll get going, alright? I drop s/n off soon ok?"

You walked torword your son, he resembled you and (random name)

Sure he had most your features, E/c, H/T, but he had (Random name's) features as well. Brown hair, and sorta tan skin(Hope u dont mind, you can change it if u want)

Although he was two, he pretty playful. Just like (Random name).

"Cmon, sweetheart! It's time to home!"

You held s/n your chest

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"What happened!?"

S/n pointed to the teddy bear.

"Oh! Ok ok! Geez!"

"Let's go home, ok?"

"I'll see you soon Mrs. (Random name)!"

You waved

"Be careful!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My writing sucks

H/t: Hair type
E/c: Eye color