13

Hyunjin's PoV:
"Well if you don't get of my crotch now I don't know what I will do"

Jeongin started to grind on my lap, and I don't know, I like this position but it almost seems like he is trying to be possessive, and I can't have that. So I picked him up, he was so light even with the extra pregnancy weigh. I threw him (not hard) on the sofa and grinder down onto his giving him the pleasure he needs.

He started to moan, leaning his head back, which gave me the perfect view for his neck. I leant down and started to slowly kiss his neck lightly, so he would get sensitive. He started to moan at the lack of pressure, And moved  his neck up to get more of my lips.

I went up to his face.
"Your so beautiful baby"
I smashed my lips onto his and started to explore his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance but he could never win, it was always me.

Jeongin threw his top over his neck, exposing his body, showing me his beautiful baby bump. He then began unbuttoning my top, and one he did he aggressively threw it, not knowing where it landed.

"Uk excuse could you not do this in here, go upstairs." Shut I completely forgot he was here.

"Take me upstairs." I looked down and jeongin was still in the mood. Good thing cause I was still.

I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and I let him attack my neck, and leave his mark.

As I reached the room, I chucked him on the bed and crawled over to him, only then to climb back down into him and attack his neck, finding my way down to his stomach, all the way down the his waist band. He moaned at the contact clearly wanting more.

"Where are your condoms."
"I'll get them."
I got up and quickly went to my bottom drawer taking out the condoms and Lube.
"NO, I don't want the lube."
"Are you sure baby? It'll hurt."
"It's fine I don't care, I want it without prep."
"Okay then."
I went back over to him but quickly pulled of my jeans, and boxers leaving  me fully exposed. I then went over to jeongin and did the same to him.

Without warning I entered jeongin, I let myself sit for a bit to let him get used to my size, as It was quite big.

After about 20 second Jeongin started to whine and rock his waist back and forth, signalling he wanted more. I sped up my pace, whilst listening to his beautiful voice and moans. Him calling out my name.

I was starting to reach my climax, and at the same time me and jeongin came. I pulled out, quick caused one last moan. I led Beside jeongin and pet him snuggle up into my side, as he fell asleep.

I cringed while writin This, but I promised smut, did I not.😂😂😂

Enjoy some picture do get over the pain you just read ✌️