Fallen

Daniel woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and the soft sound of sizzling. He got out of bed and freshed up in the bathroom. He walked into the living room and saw Jihyo at the stove cooking, he walked over and gave her a back hug.

"You shouldn't be standing here cooking princess, you should go sit and rest, your injuries aren't completely healed yet" said Daniel as he led Jihyo to the table and took over the cooking. Jihyo was stunned and followed Daniel's words. She sat blushing at the table as she watched Daniel. 'Wow he's so responsible' Jihyo thought to herself as she watched him cook.

"You know, just cuz I'm injured doesn't make me delicate" pouted Jihyo as Daniel brought over the bacon and eggs. "But a princess like you deserves to relax" said Daniel with a soft smile. Jihyo blushed and turned away, Daniel chuckled. "You know, your really cute when you do that" Said Daniel

Jihyo blushed even more and shoved eggs into her mouth. They both ate their breakfast silently and Jihyo was getting up to wash the dishes but Daniel sat her back down and insisted he did it. Jihyo thanked him and he gathered up the dishes and made his way to the sink. When Daniel was done washing the dishes, he turned around to see Jihyo hobbling to her room, her ankle still wasn't healed. Daniel walked towards Jihyo to help her, but Jihyo tripped and started to fall backwards. Daniel rushed to her and caught her just in time. He picked her up and carried her to her bed.

"You could have asked me to hold you, that's dangerous, you could have hurt yourself again" said Daniel as he placed Jihyo down on her bed, it was easier getting around in her room since there are things around to hold onto. "I made it out this morning, I thought u could make it back in" sulked Jihyo. "Well the more you rest, the faster you can walk properly again" said Daniel and he gave Jihyo a kiss on the forehead before leaving her room and going back to the guest room.

Jihyo was falling for Daniel, hard. He was now all she thought about, and she was all he thought about. Jihyo wanted to see Daniel so she got up and stumbled her way to Daniel's room, he was laying on the bed and somehow he fell asleep. Jihyo hobbled to the bed and laid down beside him, she felt his arm hug her at the waist and realized that Daniel wasn't asleep. She blushed and tried to get up but Daniel kept her down.

"How dare you try to leave after climbing onto my bed" whispered Daniel and he pulled her close, buried his face into her neck and kissed her. Jihyo gave into Daniel's arms and enjoyed his kisses. She soon felt his hand sliding lower and lower down her body and she stopped him.

"Wait till I'm healed, please" said Jihyo, blushing, in a tiny voice.