(Short Chapter)

((Writers block! Need suggestions asap! Please comment, and or help!))

"I'm gonna take a shower." Hikaru said as he walked to the bathroom with the towel (Y/N) handed him.

'I'm falling, down into my shadow, iki no-' I picked up quickly. "Hello?"

Tamaki: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yes senpai?"

Tamaki: oh her voice sounded so adorable. "By any chance, is Hikaru there?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, he is. He's in the shower. Why?"

Tamaki: "One second, my princess."

//You hear mental screaming in the background//

Tamaki: "okay i'm back."

(Y/N): "what was that?"

Tamaki: "Nothing, let me call you back."

You hung up as you got another incoming call.

(Y/N): "Hello?"

Kaoru: "We're going swimming, I'll be over in a few to come pick you up. Kay bye."

He hung up as you blushed. You ran to the bathroom with your two piece. "Hikaru open up!" You banged on the door then opened it. There was Hikaru. Standing up. Only a towel covering his waist. Your eyes widened as both of you blushed. You quickly ran out and closed the door. "hurry up. Kaoru's taking me somewhere and I need to get dressed. "Where?" Hikaru asked but you were already long gone into a room. You undressed quickly and put your 2 piece on. As you walked out Hikaru saw you and blushed at your (favorite color) bikini. "H-Hey (Y-Y/N).. I need to tell you something." His face was now a tomato. "I......"