Chapter 2: In Which Meredith Finds Her Fight

Well, that sure got Grey's attention. Her own eyes snap open at the shocked expression on Addison's face as she brings her left hand up to cover her mouth after the atrocity that is the intern's name was just shouted from it and she uses her right hand to shut off the whirring vibrator and to quickly dismount her legs from her desk table.

She pulls the toy out of herself and proceeds to lay it on a napkin before struggling to find her panties which were earlier flicked across the room and stumbles grabbing her pants with her left hand which she would put on if she could just find her god damned panties in this place.

How her office had become so filled with chaotic clothing she had no idea but it was HER office, not Grey's she reminded herself and for what it was worth, the brunette really should have shut the door behind her ages ago when she first wandered by the hall.

How long had she been lurking their good god Addison flushed to think? She had just had a marathon masturbation session in her workplace with her newly acquired vibrator courtesy of Charlotte King's new sexology practice and she wanted to try it out but it was hell to believe that now her ex-husband's ex-mistress has been lurking and looking at her stark naked from the doorway as she did.

As she did herself, god, she really was the slut that everyone thought she was. And the most terrifying thought among all of it is that part of her isn't so sure she minded.

Maybe she liked that Meredith had been watching and maybe it made her hot and bothered all over again to realize that a cute girl who had obviously blown her ex husband's mind in bed was now staring at her open-mouthed with a look on her face of what - curiosity? Lust? Possibility?

Meredith licked her lips subconsciously when she opened her eyes again and saw Addison staring back, now clothed, with a predatory sort of glare. Like she wanted to rip Meredith's clothes to shreds and she wanted to eat her out on her desktop and make her scream out her name.

And Meredith isn't sure she's at all strong enough to resist this enticing propositioning finger that's motioning her now in a come-hither motion from Addison as she looks up at Meredith's eyes and then raises her eyebrows as she nods towards her desk.

"I think you owe me an explanation, Doctor Grey" she finally speaks as she allows Meredith to sit down on top of her desk now, swirling her legs so they fall off the edge right in front of Addison's face.

"How long have you been standing there outside my office" Addison demands to be answered as she circles Meredith's calf with her right hand.

"W-Well I-" Meredith stutters as she tries to form a coherent sentence and fails miserably.

Addison moves her hand high up by Meredith's thigh now as Meredith starts again to explain to Addison that she was "going to stop by to check on how Callie was doing" to which Addison actually laughs and says "Grey if you wanted to check up on Callie why didn't you go check on Callie.

It's not even meant to be snarky but Meredith bites back her excuses as Addison reaches her hand higher to Meredith's hip now and she starts moving her other hand to the left calf and starts trailing both hands upwards.

"So you come to me for no particular reason to my office where you have never been in your entire life and when you see me with my pants down you just stop and stare? Addison says incredulously as she swirls both of her hands up to Meredith's thighs now and she's certain she's going to combust any minute now once Addison starts moving her hands up to her hips and to her waist.

Meredith can't help but release a pleased hum as Addison warms her sides and she closes her eyes just for a second to enjoy the soft touches she craves, She's missed this- the woman part, the contact, the bittersweet nothings that the redhead keeps muttering into her ear.