Ch. 5- night 2 part 2

(That's my kitty!! She's nothing fnaf realated, just wanted to show you guys!!!)

At around 3:46 I hear a whoom and the power goes out. I click the button on the walkie talkie and tell Goldie that the power ran out. With a whoosh the power comes back on, and Goldie teleports back in the office.

"Hey, I think that should last the rest of the night." Goldie smiles.

About an hour later, the door magically opens and a dog looking animatronic jumps in. I freak out and hide behind Foxy's 6 foot 9 frame.

"S-Smilez! I thought that- that Freddy-" Goldie stammers, and Smilez smiles at him. (Eh? See what I did there? Sorry...)

"No, I escaped, I've been hiding in the back room." Smilez giggled.

"Um, F-Foxy?" I squeak, startling the newcomer.

"Who is this Foxy? Finally found someone to look after the cove with you?" Smilez smirked, and stalked behind Foxy to wear I was hiding. I whimper as Smilez cocks her head.

"Um, oh! Ok, so you've taken a liking to the new guard huh?" She smiles, and Foxy heats up (blushes) and I blush a deep scarlet.

"N-no! That's not what- that's... No!" He stammers. (I'm not good with pirate accents so foxy is having a normal voice except when an "ar" or something slips)

Smilez shrugs, and turns to Goldie. I realize that Smilez is basically Sparky, Smilez looks like a hyena with multi-colored spots over her body and the end of her tail is torn, with her endoskelaton showing and two wires hanging out sending off sparks every now and then.

"Oh my god! It's 5:59!" I sing. Foxy chuckles, and looks at me.

"What?" I ask, staring at the three. Goldie I holding Smilez paw and I smile at the duo.

The bell chimes for 6:00 am and I open the doors. The animatronics all take there places, and I see staff take down Foxy's 'out of order' sign.

Smiling, I head out the front doors into... The outside world! DUH duh duh... Climbing into my Kia (I don't know a lot about cars, all I know is they take you places) I drive to my house, that's empty except for me. My mom, dad, and my little twin brothers died in a car crash on my 17th birthday. Harsh right? But I live my days as any fangirl does, eating junk food, playing horror games, fangirling, and staying inside on twitter to hide myself from society.

I'm not insecure or anything, it's just society cares about every little flaw, whether it's just a crooked finger, or, in my case, different colored eyes. I have one blue and one green eye. I find them perfect, society doesn't.
--------------------🐺----------------------

(A/N) I'm gonna explain what Angel looks like, since I haven't. She has blonde hair, one blue and one green eye, normally wears a beanie, has a pretty good body shape, and normally wears skinny jeans and band tee-shirts, she also likes to game. I think that turned into a whole "society sucks young one so listen up" thing, but it's Angels opinion so... Also Smilez is one of my friends OC's. See ya!