Chapter 11

Sehun POV

"What are you trying to do?" She suddenly ask me. Maybe she's scared that I will doing a same thing on our honeymoon.

"I think it's true what you said to me just now. I shouldn't sleep with any slut anymore because I already had you. So why don't you be my 'real wife' and let me eat you now? I cannot hold anymore." I pointing at my boner. She blushing when heard me said that. I smirk and lean my lips but she push my chest again.

"It's my first." She look away because of embarrassment. I kiss her red cheek and grip her chin to face me. Based on her reactions on our first making out, I know that it's her first kiss and I assumed she's still virgin.

"I can teach you." Honestly, I feel a little bit excited because finally I can taste a virgin woman. I'd never 'sleeping' with a virgin woman before. Most of a woman I've been sleeping is just a slut.

"Hmm.." She moan when I bit her lower lips. She started to reply my kisses and deepen it by putting her hand on my neck. We kissed in a few minutes and she's look more comfortable, I move on her sharp jawline and neck.

"Ah." I sucking and bitting her neck until leaving a hickeys on her neck. The moment I kiss her earlobe, she hissed.

"I found it." I smirk and leave a hickey on her sweet spot. My hand move on her waist and open her bathrobe. She didn't wear a bra and panties yet. I didn't blinking seeing her plump breast.

"It's beautiful." I grab one of her breast with my hand while the other one in my mouth. I gritting my teeth on her nipple and left a hickey. I knead her breasts non-stop. Her breast look more beautiful than a woman I ever slept before. I love her sexy moan when I sucking and pinching her peach nipple.

"Hmm.." She moan when I started to kiss on her stomach.

Hayoung POV

I feel ticklish when Sehun started to kiss my stomach and down to my waist. Honestly, I felt uneasy. What if he just pretend to used me to fulfill his lust and being his slave?

"Sehun, wait!" Before he reach to kiss my crotch, I push him away and fix my bathrobe to cover my breast and pussy. He look disappointed because didn't get to suck my pussy.

"I'll let you to do it with me but you had to promise me something." He look serious and expressionless. I think he didn't trust me. I try to seduce him by pull my bathrobe a little till my pussy can be seen by him. He swallow his saliva but still show his poker face.

"Okay, what is it?" His gaze still on my pussy and that make me proud with myself because I can seduce him.

"Promise me not to sleep with other woman except me after this." He somehow shock with my words.

"Why can't I?" He look curious.

"It is because I don't like to share your junior in others girl's pussy and then get inside me again, understand?" I said bravely. He look shocked when I unexpectedly said a things like that. Well it's true, I don't like a 'sharing' thing. It's disgusting.

"What will you do if I break the promise?" He smirking sexily and bit his lower lips. Damn, he's hot.

"I will make sure you craving for me but.." I sit on his lap and play with his chin. We made a eye contact and I can feel his junior keep poking my butt.

"But I will never ever let you to touch me again." Maybe he think I'm crazy but I don't care. I know he wanted it and so do I. Honestly, I had to do this to make him stop flirting with others woman out there to stop the reporters creating a rumors and if appa and omma find out, they will disappointed on me for not fulfill my promise to change Sehun.

"Wow, it's interesting." We keep looking each other and that make my heart want jump from my body.

"Look like you can't? I know you can't stand with only one woman, right?" He just keep silent and that make me disappointed. I stand up from his lap.

"Since you keep silent like this, I take it as a NO." I walk away and leave him sitting on the couch. I enter my room but I forgot to close my door.

"Are you crazy, Hayoung. Of course he never agree with this. You're nothing to compare with his girlfriends who is model, sexy and beautiful. I'm only an ordinary girl. But, why I feel angry so sudden?" I shut my tears from falling. I take out my panties from the closet, open my bathrobe and wear my panties. I forgot to take my bra. I bend down to search it in my closet.

Sehun POV

She walk away and leaving me dumbfounded here. I'm not giving the answer yet but she already take it as NO. I walk upstairs to tell her my decision. I saw her door open a little. I reach the doorknob and saw her only with panties and no bra. I saw her breast bouncing when she try to search something in her closet. Damn, she's sexy. I walk slowly on her behind and look like she didn't notice me here.

"Where did I put it?" She talk alone. I think she look for her bra. I cannot take my eyes away from looking her sexy butt.

"I think you didn't need it." She turn around and shocked when saw me already behind her.

"Wh-what a-are you doing here?!" She fluttered and cover her breast with her small hand. Cute!

"I want to tell you that I agree with what you said just now. I promise to not to sleep with other woman except you." I smirking and shot a tempting glare at her

"Okay, you may leave." She said and bend down to take her bathrobe beside my leg but I push the bathrobe away. She feel frustrated and shot a dead glare at me.

"Can I taste my desert?" I pull her hand from covering her beautiful breast. I bend down a little to reach her pink lips since she shorter than me. I kiss her hungrily like a vampire who suck his victim's blood. She reply my kiss immediately and put her hands around my neck. I deepened the kiss by hugging her sexy waist tightly. I lift her up and put her on the bed. I caressing her soft hair and kiss her forehead sometimes.