A Voice

Pick and out fit (I'd pick 1,6 or 9) but then again thats just me

Pick one of these as the dagger you found.
Ok continuing with the story
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Over the course of 2 Years Name gained amazing fighting skills. She also gained street smarts. She was only 7 and she could already take down 4 holy knights strength alone. She never killed them just knocked them unconscious. She was already on the bounty board. They still believed she was a dude to.
She was known as the number 1 thief across Britannia.
(Just imagine a runaway princess who's 7 number one thief. Lord Jashin give yourself an applause people. That is not something you see everyday.)
She robbed places for food and yes... Also money. Not the small businesses but ones she knew would be ok. She had just finished robbing a bread store. She just took enough bread to last a week.

Smiling to herself at her accomplishment she set off to her next destination... Camulot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile

The Kingdom of Lioness
The King woke up in a cold sweat. "No!" His breathing was raggid. His eyes glassed over as his heart rate drummed.  He jumped out of bed he needed to save her. He needed to save his daughter.

He called for the nearest gaurd. Who just so happened to be Drafus.

Zeldris's pov (3,000 years ago)

Black...
Black was all I saw

I was just waiting here in darkness

I couldn't do anything

Couldn't move

Couldn't see

Curse those stupid goddesses

It's there fault I'm stuck here.

It's there fault I can't move

It's there fault along with that trator

I'll make sure they pay

After every they've done

A voice echoed throughout the empty void.

"Hello?"

My eyes narrowed in confusion wasn't I supposed to be sealed?

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm (Name)" her voice echoed

My eyes widened whats happening? Not really caring I answered.

"Zeldris" I said

Current Day (Camulot)

A young boy skipped through the town of Camulot.

He was really a she but did they need to know that.

Finally she reached a tower she saw a big stone. No flowers just a stone it was a grave. Curious she went up to it "Name (past Surname) traitor to the kingdom killed by her brother the king himself for her crimes." Looking at the grave there was a sad energy around it. Picking up a flower she placed it on the grave. "Even a traitor deserves love."

A voice echoed around the area. A familiar voice she just couldn't quite put her finger on. He said something something she didn't quite catch.

"Hello again Name...been awhile"