i'm gonna kill santa claus (mattom)

eddsworld - matt x tom
based by the song above.
💫

matt has been a very reliable london citizen. he had even provided milk and homemade biscuits every christmas for santa to enjoy. but the guy always gave matt stuff he doesn't want.

contrary to popular belief, he did not want another stuffed animal. matt looked at his new stuffed animal with narrow eyes. a brown bear. typical. he felt like giving up on this christmas joy.

the blonde's eyes lit up when he saw the tv that was in the living room. he had remembered a certain documentary that covered christmas. it was especially about the decision making of who the next santa claus is. a smile crept across matt's face.

matt walked into tom's room, not bothering to knock on the door. this had startled the eyeless man, but tom soon relaxed when he saw matt's amazingly pretty face. "tom, i'm gonna kill santa claus!" the blonde said energetically.

tom blinked a couple times after hearing what matt had just said, assuring himself that he wasn't drunk again, "wait, you're actually serious?" the brunette paused, "oh matt, i'm so proud of you!" tom stood and kissed the blonde. matt's face was now cherry red.

tom gestured matt to sit down. the brunette spoke, ecstatic to commit homicide, "so, what's the plan?" matt whispered to the eyeless man, as if afraid someone would hear what misdeeds they would do together.

hey ho have this art that's somewhat inspired by this fic uwu

hey ho have this art that's somewhat inspired by this fic uwu. haha yea i forgot that tom don't have eyes,,