𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻.

Dear Nik,

Dear Nik,

I guess this is goodbye, for now of course. I'll miss you. But I know you'll call and text. Thank you for understanding that I couldn't pass up this opportunity. Thank you for caring about me and keeping me safe. You are the only man I have ever loved other then my father of course. I love you. Yes I know I said the big L word. And I want you to know I'll love you know and always. Like you told me before I left, always and Forever.

I know things won't be easy but I know we can get though them together. I know you wanted to stay because of your your sister and brothers. And I know you still have your hybrids and it would be selfish of me to say you have to drop them all for me because you don't. And I didn't expect you to.

I hope to see you soon, darling. You know I'll feel weird being without you seeing as I'm so use to being with you. To be honest I'll miss everyone, I even miss your sister and brothers. They were always fun to play around and talk to.

But you'll be the person I'll miss the most, the one I wish was here with me. You know New York is so big, I've ever never left my little small town so to me New York is so huge.

Maybe you can take a break and come visit me once in a while. I'm sure you have your favorite New York places and I'll love to see them.

I know this is hard for you as it is for me. I know you didn't want me to go but I know you didn't say anything cause you wanted me to be happy. And I'm so grateful for that Nik. I really am. And don't worry, I won't be gone forever. Because forever is a really long time. I'll just be gone for 2 years then we'll be together. And who knows what will happen next.

If I'm being honest, it's kind of scary. I mean who knows what will happen in the future. With me. With my family. My friends. And with you.

I know things won't be the same when I come back but just know, I'll always love you. Always and forever. Remember that Nik.

Forever yours, Amelia Gilbert

♛♛♛

Hope looked at it in awe and went to grab the next one and saw their was nothing left. She looked around and saw that was the last one. Hope was so confused, this didn't explain anything. So Amelia went to New York. Did her...no he didn't. He couldn't.

Did her father break up with her through a letter?

I mean was there another explanation, why did she stop writing.

She quickly went to her aunt Rebekah's room and saw Rebekah looking at her. Already omg know what Hope was going to ask.

"Yes, Hope. Your father dumped the poor girl through a letter."