Chapter 1

PSY P.O.V

I was walking down the school hallways, and I saw him.

The one and only....

Tom Nook.

The school's fuckboy. I admit, I have the biggest crush on him. He's so cute and his belly is big and round. I just want to kiss it!! His fur is so brown and fluffy. I want to cuddle him so bad!

Too bad he's out of my league.

:(

I was lost in my thoughts when my friend, Hastune Miku, slapped the back of my head.
"あなたは私に耳を傾けていましたか !" She exclaimed. What the hell did she just say??

"HASTUNE!" I yelled. "FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME I DO NOT UNDERSTAND JAPANESE!"

"Sorry," she apologized "but I noticed you were looking at Tom Nook again. Go get him!"

"No-"

Before I could finish my sentence my wrist was grabbed and I was pulled into the closet. I heard the the door lock. The room was dark, who could this be?

The lights turned on and I turn around to meet the eyes of....

Tom Nook

What in the name of hell?

"T-T-Tom Nook?" I stuttered

Before I could ask any questions, he leaned closed to me and pinned my arms on the wall. He leaned in and something unexpected happened....

Our lips connected.

Why is he lip connecting with me?!? He soon pulled away and seductively whispered into my ear with his husky voice....

"Gangnam Style."