Chapter 8

PSY P.O.V

My eyes drifted open as I was slowly coming back to Earth. I blinked a few times and looked around the empty room. Or so I thought..I looked down and realized I was naked...and there Pitbull was. Giving me head?! I tried moving, but I was tied down. I started screaming for help.

"It's no use, no one can hear you." Pitbull muffled. And he was right; nobody else was there besides me and him. I was doomed.

TOM NOOK P.O.V

I was out for a walk. I can't believe my dad is getting back with that awful bitch. Her pussy stank like fish. I was walking in some random forest near a very expensive looking mansion when I heard a scream. I didn't pay much attention to it when I heard it again. It sounded exactly like PSY. I quickly turned towards the mansion and tried to look through one of the windows. And there I saw it.

Mr. Worldwide giving head to PSY.

PSY P.O.V

I couldn't do anything about the situation I was in right now. Doesn't this man get tired? As I was lying there powerless, I heard somebody pound on the door. Pitbull stopped his actions, and looked towards the door. Is our house getting broken into just as this is happening? I was kind of relieved to be honest, maybe the burglar was kind enough to get me away from this psychopath sex machine. Soon enough, the pounding got more violent, and the door was broken down. And there I saw him...

Tom fucking Nook.

"Your loans are overdue, Mr. Worldwide." He said with a smirk.

He makes me so wet.

TOM NOOK P.O.V

I was about to break at the sight in front of me, but I stayed cool and collected. Pitbull looked at me with a smirk.

"Get lost, kid." He said.

"Not until you hand PSY over." I retorted.

Pitbull cracked his knuckles. "You asked for it.." he mumbled. Was he really about to fight me naked..? I mean, his shlong is out. I look down towards it and I realized how small it was. I let out a chuckle. "How about we sword fight?" I said, as I unzipped my pants. "Oh, you're ON." Pitbull snapped. Periodt pooh! It about to get down...and PSY was there watching this all happen.

And so it began.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

At first, Pitbull was dominating Tom. Although it was small, he had an overwhelmingly powerful whip force. On the other hand, Tom had the size, but not as much whip force. Eventually though, Tom Nook got the hand of things and started to dominate Pitbull. During this battle, PSY was able to free himself and ran out the room without neither Pitbull or Tom noticing.

PSY P.O.V

I decided to call the police, knowing they are quite far away and by the time this little dick fight is over they'd be here to arrest Pitbull. I peeked back in the room, seeing as it got more violent. I slightly gasped, as I now saw Pitbull now beating the shit out of Tom. I decided it would be safest to escape the mansion. I grabbed my clothes and sprinted to my home to inform my father.

TOM NOOK P.O.V

I shouldn't have underestimated his dick power.

I was almost as powerful, but not enough. I tried my hardest to fight back, but whatever I did, I couldn't. I couldn't defeat Mr. Worldwide's shlong. He was now beating the shit out of me. I was too dizzy to see him grab a knife. He then put it right on my chest.

"Red one.." He whispered before dipping the knife through my skin.