Chapter 2

☀︎Previously☀︎
"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎?"                

"Your the werecoyote  he's been looking for you. Hearing all about some story of a coyote killing some civilians on a trip." Rose said.

I looked down in shame and closed my eyes remembering the one full moon I lost control at the mere age of 10 and killed innocent people.

"He's very fascinated by you. The only werecoyote in the world and one that can change at will." Rose said.

"Elijah..? Is that who your talking about?" My sister questioned.
"You wish this is your worse nightmare." Rose said panic clear on her face.
"Who?" I asked.

"He's the devil."

☽☽☽

Apparently there is a whole family of original vampires. Too tired to really comprehend I sat down on the couch with my head resting on my hand.

The devil who is this guy? What does he want with me and my sister?

Elena walked back in the room and sat beside me. Looking up at her, I see Elena move her foot to pick up a crumbled piece of paper and showed me the message.
The Salvatores are coming for you both -B
Thank you Bonnie... I thought grateful for our withy friend and now just waiting for the Salvatores.

☽☽☽

We continued to sit down on the couch as Rose was pacing back and forth. Trevor then ran into the room yelling out to Rose fear evident in his voice.

"He's here! This was a mistake." Trevor exclaimed.

Rose tried to reassure him " No, I told you I would get us out of this . You have to trust me."

"He wants them more." Rose points toward us.

Trevor kept complaining "I can't do this. You give them to him , he'll have mercy on you but I need to get out of here."

Rose walked up to him " what are we?" She asked him.
"We're family." He took a deep breath.

A knock rang through the house, both vampires tensed. Elena pointed it out to the both of them
"Your scared."

I could smell the fear coming off of them.

"Stay with them and dong make a sound." Rose ordered him and ran off to open the door.

Moving my eyes I whispered to Elena "I will protect you don't worry just stay strong."

She nodded with glossy eyes scared for the both of us .

We heard footsteps coming towards us as Elena and I both turned to see a man in a suit.

Wow.. not what I expected
He was attractive that's for sure

He must be Elijah..

Only seeing Elena he speeded up in front of her and got really close.

Trevor held me back so I don't interfere as Elijah smelled her neck.

He moved away dumbfounded
"Human it's impossible. Hello there." Elijah greeted

I could smell how scared she was.
"Get away from her!" I shouted.

Elijah turned his head and focused on me
"Who is this?"
" The werecoyote we know he's been looking for her for a long time." Rose revealed.

Elijah looked astonished by this information as he sped towards me and Trevor moved away quickly.

"Hello there. He will finally be happy you have been found after all this time." He spoke quietly.

"We must be going." Elijah announced.

Trevor tried to apologise as Elijah circled him.

"So granted." Elijah smiled as he grabbed his heart and ripped it out. Rose gasped

I grabbed Elena and hid her face in my chest she shouldn't have to see that.