Kidnapping at the Foundation:

Unexpected footsteps startled Bonnie as she worked on updating a new computerized system. Immediately she assumed the intruder was Michael Knight. 

"Michael, you aren't supposed to be back yet. Did you finish your mission early?" She laughingly quizzed, not lifting her eyes from the screen as she continued her work. 

But her co-worker didn't respond and the brunette mechanic and technician found that to be extremely odd. With a sigh Bonnie peeled her eyes from her work to turn towards the visitor. "Michael what is wrong? Are you having a bad day or something..." she stopped herself short as she studied the tall curly haired man. He looked like Michael but he had a dark mustache and facial hair. 

"Michael? What is the matter?" She prompted sharply. Taking leave of her seat she moved to his side.

The dark-haired man's lips twitched into a menacingly devious smile and he let out a snort. "You must be Miss Barstow. From our conversation the other day, I must say I didn't expect you to be so attractive," his voice was deeper, more dangerous, and more threatening than Michael's ever was.  

"Yo....your not Michael," she stammered in horror, taking a few steps away from the stranger. 

He laughed in amusement as he took hold of her arm. "I'm glad you noticed, Miss Barstow. I'm Garthe Knight and Michael is the living, breathing, insult to my existence," he announced.  

"Ga...Garthe?" She sputtered, her eyes widening in confusion as she tried to free her arm from him.   Fear coiled through her every vein as he spoke of Michael. Sharply Bonnie demanded,"Let go of me! I know you tried to kill Michael and Devon...." 

In a move of desperation she lurched for the phone on the garage wall to call for help. 

" Sorry, I'm not going to let you go so easily. You see, I need your help and you're going to give it to me. And just when I was beginning to find you attractive, Barstow," Garthe grumbled. He forcibly yanked her backwards into his arms and away from the phone. 

"NOOOOO!! LET ME GOOO!! NOW! SECURITY!!!!!" Bonnie shouted wriggling against his strong grasp. When she was pulled backwards into his arms she tried to elbow him in the ribs.

Garthe hissed as her blow to his ribs landed. For a moment she was free of his grasp and in that brief lapse of time, Bonnie grabbed the phone and started to call for help. Seething, the menacing man bolted forward and every ounce of gentility that would have been spared, had she not fought back the first time he attempted to take her away.

Calloused fingers shoved their way in front of her moving lips and his other arm coiling around her waist. "That's enough BARSTOW! Come now and you just might live to see your friends again," he threatened.

Muffled she attempted to scream, her planted feet being dragged across the floor. Garthe was far stronger than she was and hearing his threat Bonnie decided to go willingly. After all, she did want to see her co-workers again and she really didn't want to die by Garthe's hand; not now- not ever.