Christmas Special/Akane and Kises Past #1

I do not own Kuroko No Basket but i did come up with this past and oc!

This is part 1 and part two will come soon...

__________|Start|__________

|Akane's POV|

I grudgingly walked out of my house as the stupid maids and butlers smiled their annoying smile.Outside they act like they care for me but heh they just hungry for money wolves!They care nothing about me!NOTHING!My parents as well do you know how much they care for fame?Well ridiculously much!They would abandon their own daughter with maids and butlers just to carve me into a perfect heiress!You know what?I am tired of "Young mistress"that"Tea lessons mistress"that and everything to do with the ****** family.Bleh i rather stay with my aunty and uncle and my favourite carefree orange haired cousin then this hellhole!

Continuing my rant i found myself bumping into a boy the same age as me.

"Ite!"I froze and went to him in a hurry"IM SOOO SORRY!!!"He blinked and i blinked too.Looking at each other we both blushed...Holy Hell...I think its love at first sight >\\\\<.He had blonde hair that was neatly brushed down and alluring blonde eyes with long eyelashes.Rubbing his hair he smiled a beautiful dazzling smiles as he stood up and lend his hands for me to touch.I blushed a deep shade of red and touched his hand sparks flying through me.The same seemed to happen to the boy aswell has his face matched mine(THIS SOUNDS SO CHEESYYYY)I blushed murmered a thank you and ran to Elementary school his face adorned into my mind.

~Timeskip~

Looking out of the window while everyone crowded me i sighed feeling sad that the boy that in such a few minutes made my heart beat was never going to be seen by me ever again..After a few minutes of ignoring the people who wants to be my friends the teacher came in and everyone ran to their place as i bowed first.

"Good morning Kana-sensei!"The whole class said that after and bowed as we sat down ready to learn some boring stuff."Okay class!Today we have a transfer student from Kyoto!Treat him well please!"Everyone nodded eager to see the transfer as my face just held the normal bored look as i looked outside.

"Konichiwa!Watashi wa Kise Ryouta desu~"The same voice that said Ite this morning said cheerfully as i rubbed my ears.I looked to the front and the same blush adorned my cheeks.The same boy was their OMFG.He looked around the classroom and when he saw me he winked at me as i blushed even more flustered,but just to be sure i looked behind me an saw a wall...Damn.

"Kise-kun please sit in that empty seat next to ******* Akane-chan,please put up your hand"Hearing my name i put my hand up as the boy Ryouta..Damn you Seishin...(Haahha you didn't think it was Akashi who was her other childhood friend didn't you?)

Ryouta...Damn it i can't stop calling people by their first names!Screw my life!Well anyway he walked down and sat the seat next to me as i adverted my gaze to the window again as the lessons continued.

~Timeskip(again)~

The bell rung for lunch time as i just bought out a neatly made bento and WAS about to eat but suddenly Ryouta came over and smiles.

"Hi!Akane-chii!"I blushed from the use of the first name and looked at him"H-hello..Ryouta-kun.."He laughed a really nice and carefree smile and patted my head."I like you Akane-chii!Lets be friends!"

And that was how a good friend ship blossomed.

~2nd year of school~

Me and Ryouta became best buddies for half a year now.Well my feeling for him grew and grew that it hurt like hell once when he told me he is going out with a girl of his dream.She was prettier than me her chocolate brown hair that was kept tidy and her beautiful blue eyes with long eyelashes.That was a perfect girl.Her name is Kaede.And i hate her.If she didn't tell a lie when i was going to confess to Ryouta then Ryouta would of said yes to my confession.She was the sealed gate to me and Ryouta's love.Near the end of second year i saw them kiss and Kaede was out of Ryouta's life.I felt like the sealed gate is now open. The last day of second year was near and i knew one thing..I NEED TO CONFESS TO RYOUTA.

~The very next day~
Walking to class with Ryouta i told him to meet me at the rooftop at lunch as he smiled"Okay!"That dazzling smile that i learnt to love.In class i sneaked glances at him almost like every second...Baka!I blushed and gazed at my lap,What if he is still mourning for Kaede?What if....he doesn't love me no more?Classes flew by without me noticing as i had that gaze...The gaze of someone in love..I really changed after i met Ryouta...I was no longer a girl whose heart didn't beat..the girl who knew nothing about love..the girl who-

"AKANE-CHII!!!"I sprung up from my seat and whipped my head to Ryouta who was grinning mischievously at me."Idiot why you do that for?!"I shouted as him my face red again...Man its so easy to blush around Ryouta.."Its lunch time though Akane-chii!"I froze and looked at the time in horror,"Omg Ryouta after the minuite clock ticks 15 go to the rooftop okay?"He gave me the questioning look but shrugged and sat down as i ran to the rooftop putting all the things i had into place.Well at least being rich is a good thing as i can force the school to let me do SOMETHING to the rooftop.

After putting everything in place i heard footsteps and i turned around just in time for Ryouta to come in the roof top face so PRICELESS..Who wouldn't though with a rooftop scented like roses and pictures of me and him together stuck on the fences?

Is it me or i think this is Ryouta's job?

__________|End for now...|______

So im soooo sorry if this is boring i am really crap at writing stuff that im not sure about...Happy christmas eve and part two is toomoz!