CHOSEN ONE BORN

Tip:
"Talking"
"YELLING"
'Thinking/aura speech/ telepathy'
"Pokedex speech"
Chapter begin:

The world of Pokémon, it has hundreds of different creature called Pokémon in all shapes and sizes. The world is divided into several regions and in each region kids start their Pokémon journey when they reach a certain age and can go into the world to catch, train and battle Pokémon. Our story takes place in the Kanto region where our young protagonist will find something that will change his life and unlock a power within him that will greatly help him in his journey.
In every region there is a regional professor who hands out a person's starter Pokémon and Pokedex and allows them to officially start their journey. In the Kanto region, that is the famous Pokémon professor and poet, Professor Oak who resides in Pallet Town. Pallet Town is a cozy little town north of Cinnabar Island and south of Vermilion City. It is surrounded by a beach and a plain that connects to a forest. It is a very friendly town that has many promising and famous trainers that have come from it. Here is the beginning of Pallet town's most promising trainer.

Delia didn't know what it was about this particular day, but recently turned twenty-one year old Delia Ketchum knew that today was going to be something very special. She just knew it.

She really couldn't explain it but from the moment she had woken up, everything just seemed to be going right. And not just with her either. When she was watching early morning TV, there were broadcasts on all the channels about very odd Pokémon behavior happening around the world.

Apparently, different species of Pokémon had been performing unnaturally kind feats and not just for each other either, but for people as well.

One story was on how a large amount of fighting type Pokémon surrounded a construction crew that were working on building a new community center in Saffron City.

All of the workers, according to news reports, froze when they were surrounded by the Fighting-Types. The next thing that happened surprised them all. The Pokémon began filling onto the job site and started finishing the construction on the new building, completely unbidden.

A young worker said, on quote in an interview; "Those Pokémon went to work on our construction site and started working on that community center we were building. It took us awhile to get over the shock but after we did, we started helping em'. And it actually got finished! Good thing too 'cause we were behind the deadline. All I can say to those Pokémon is thanks!"

But that was just one circumstance. Pokémon had been reportedly performing amazingly kind and generous deeds for humans all over the world.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
-

--------------------------------------------------------

Another story was about a woman in the Johto region who owned her own greenhouses and flower gardens. She was in the business of growing and selling rare and unique types of flowers and plants that usually only came from other regions.

That was at least until a hurricane struck Olivine City and tore through the coastline, which also hit her Green Farm and thereby destroyed everything. She was distraught and believed her business to be ruined.

But, just when everything seemed lost, a large gathering of Grass-Type Pokémon, who lived in the nearby area, all came to her farm and began using their abilities and moves - such as Sunny Day combined with Synthesis - on her plants and flowers. This had succeeded in giving them new life and healed the marketable vegetation back to their previous vitality.