START OF THE LIFE OF AsH

The sun was just beginning to rise over the small town of Pallet and people and Pokémon were beginning to stir. However, in a small house situated right in the center of the little valley that cradled Pallet Town, in a bedroom on the second floor, was a boy.

This boy was sitting at his desk, reading a book titled Legendaries of The Pokémon World under a small reading lamp. He appeared to be no older than five years old. The young boy had his attention focused entirely on what he was reading until the sun's early morning rays of light finally began to illuminate his bedroom.

As soon as it did so, the boy looked towards his window and got a huge smile on his face, instantly turning off his lamp light and closing the book he was reading in the process. The child then ran to his window with the book held tightly in his hands and, opening the window, he climbed out onto the overhang under it and grabbed onto a nearby drain spout. Then, just like a Mankey, he began climbing up to the top of the roof.

Once at his destination, the young boy plopped down on the edge with his legs dangling off of the end and proceeded to stare at the still rising sun. Which was slowly making its way over the distant ocean that resided out passed Pallet Town Harbor.

As the boy watched the sun continue to rise with that same smile on his face, he felt absolutely calm and at peace. Watching the sunrise was something that he almost always did and was a kind of morning ritual for him.

He soon turned his head and looked over into the near distance where Professor's Oak Lab was situated just atop the hill. The child noticed that the lights in the Lab suddenly came on, signaling that the Professor had just awoken and was getting ready to begin his day caring for and studying all of the many Pokémon at the Oak Ranch.

After the sun had finally risen, the boy just sat there in peace and opened up the book he had been reading earlier. Once he found the place he had left off, he began reading again.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: Higher Legendaries or "God Legendaries"

The Creator: Arceus

Arceus is often referred to as the "Creator of All" or "God of All Pokémon ".

"Not much is known about this supposedly "all-powerful" Pokémon except what has been told in the myths and legends of ancient people. Much like many of the other "Higher Legendaries" Arceus' very existence is more often than not questioned by the scientific community and most of the general populace as a whole.

The reason for such skepticism is owed purely to the fact that nothing is known about this Pokémon. No evidence of its existence has ever been found and the only sightings that have ever been recorded are from ancient times. Legends tell us that Arceus was a Pokémon of incredible and potentially dangerous power. Being that it is the "God of All Pokémon" Arceus was said to also be the most powerful of all Pokémon.

Arceus' appearance is merely guessed at but from ancient scrolls and texts, most can deduce that it was a Pokémon of immense size. However, it was said to be able to change its overall size to whatever it so chose. Arceus was also said to glow with a radiant and powerful light that was rumored to equal the very heavens themselves in beauty and luster.

Arceus supposedly had one thousand arms that was each endowed with a different power or ability that it could bestow upon those lucky enough to be deemed worthy. Many legends say that this is how humans and Pokémon became able to use hidden powers and abilities in the first place.