Mitsuri

"Go Mitsuri! Go Mitsuri!"

Whaaaa— How embarrassing!!

The girl internally screamed from the embarrassment of her class cheering her on as she ran to the finishing line.

Mitsuri was a prodigy in anything related to physical activities. She also had a huge interest in art despite the fact that her artistic skills aren't as well known as her physical abilities. No one could topple her in that small school of theirs, she was always, always first when it came to any sport. Even the boys couldn't compare to her pure strength. Sometimes, she'd even got jokes about how "manly" she was. Suffice to say, it made her sort of insecure about her femininity. However, the pure talent she possessed could never be masked.

From day 1, she was born with strength her mother found extremely abnormal and the watermelon like hair colour that bewildered the whole world. Concluding that this child was a gift from god. Which made her feel more than sceptical. Why was she so weird?

At heart, Mitsuri was extremely giddy. She was emotional, she was soft, she was bold. She loved gossiping with the girls about hot guys and potential boyfriends. God, she wished for a good husband. Though, her friends would tell her that she was way too eager with the usage of the world "husband". But, that was exactly what her heart longed for. Not a boyfriend, a husband, someone who'll wed her.