chapter 16:Trip to Thailand #2

Vote,comment,share and follow.

MOHA's POV

We arrived to Thailand after one day of delay because of Zara,I wasn't sad because the results to my investigation will be out on that day.
It was soo unfortunate that my suspicions are right, she's cheating and also planning to take all my hardwork away.

I don't want my family to know because they'll be soo disappointed in her and I wouldn't want that to happen,our reputation will be down and the company will not be respected again.

The whole flight was awkward and all but who cares...

We arrived and the driver took us to the company's Lounge.

"This is your key sir, ma'am said I should inform you that they're out shopping,you can rest before they're back. Welcome to Thailand,I hope you enjoy it here." The receptionist said handing us a key and showing us to the direction.

Zara was busy checking out the place...
First time here I guess..
I unlocked the place.

We entered as I went into the room,it was a whole apartment with two rooms,a parlour,a gym,study,kitchen and a dining room.

I picked my phone as I called Zara who was still in the parlour.
"Use the other room." I said and disconnected the call.

I took a long warm relaxing shower and slept. I was soo tired.

I woke up around 9pm, oh Lord! I missed Maghreb and Isha prayers.
I carried my legs to the bathroom and did my ablution.
I prayed and slept off again.
I didn't want any nuisance so I didn't contact anybody. Atleast not today,I need rest.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*__*_*_*_*

Zara's POV

We arrived to Thailand after the long flight, I am soo eager to explore this place.
A car drove us to the company's lounge.
Oh Ya Rabb! This people are rich.

We were given the key to our apartment,that's apartment 4VIP.
Moha opened the place and oh MY GOD!
This is a dream come true. I'm in love with this place. The parlour is really large with comfortable chairs,a large screen,well ventilated, and yes, there's a glass window that have a great view outside it.

This is really nice..

I checked the kitchen and .... Someone please come and bring me back to life.

The kitchen is just soo Masha Allah.
Everything there is perfect.

There was also a gym and a study filled with books ,oh my type of books.
I'm literally jumping right now.

I came back to the parlour and didn't see moha there,well not like I really care,after what he said in the plane,I wouldn't want to talk to him again.

Ping ping ping!
My phone rang,it was Moha!
"Use the other room." He said and disconnected the call. That's it! Nothing nothing.
Oh this guy is an idiot trapped in a beautiful body.

I went to the other room,the only place left unchecked.

Oh Zara! This is life! Everything is there. I saw two doors,the first one is a closet with my clothes and other new clothes I don't know about,inside, arranged. Oh my my! This is perfect
I jumped into the bathroom,took my bath and perfumed wudho,I came out,wore a black long sleeved baggy top with a purple straight skirt.
I went out of the closet and performed to Nafil Rakaats and pray to Allah, thanking Him for all he has done for me.

I concluded the pray and head straight to the kitchen 😹,call me what you want but I respect that.

The kitchen was filled with all sorts of food materials,like everything you need is there.
I told Anisa to do that actually,I don't like ordering for food and all,I enjoy my handmade food.