Lets Start!

( ??? Pov )

We ran and ran and ran on rooftops until our running came to a stop. The night sky showered all over time but the sun will soon rise.

We have spotted who we were looking for. Now we were hiding behind a brick wall as the others were behind us, pretending to be one with the crowd or behind us.

A lot of presure came apond us. He would be able to kill everyone ìn this city. Our job was to protect as many people as possible but we had to risk this .

Everything has to be exactly as we planned if not...then we all die and thats it. I looked at the side of the brick.

He was acting like there was nothing wrong....that pissed me of.

" He's....really good at blending in with humans " The person said beside me as i agreed to him.

Plan one is in motion. One of our guys went up to them. I can't imagen what kind of stress she's going to right now but she's strong and a really lively personality. Luckily she made friends with them over 2 months ago so she has there trust. She ask if he could carry him since he looks SO Cute! He definitely didn't want to but his wife told him to relax and she's not going to go bite him. He lets her carry him and secretly put the small pink and indigo balls in his pocket without them noticing. She gave the him back to him as smiles and patts the little girls hair as she smiles too.

I looked again at them and his eyes caught mine. We where far away from each other as panic went through me. I immediately told everyone the signal.

I looked back and he was on the move! She went with the family, she's risking it. We went out and started to run once again on the rooftops to get a better view.

He had to leave anyway. The sun is coming up in 20 minutes! He separate with them as he was alone with my brother. She's looked like she wanted to go with him but it's going to be to suspicious so she went with the family. Her eyes met mine as she nodded

Plan two is in motion

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_