Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Jason's P.O.V:

Sam had this nervous face like she was debating on telling me something.

"Jason... I'm pregnant with your child." 

When she said that I looked up in shock. Oh my god! I can't believe I got her pregnant. That is frigging unbelievable. I can't kill her now. But what would the head ghost say?? Oh I'm in deep sh*t. Oh god!

Sam's P.O.V:

Oh god! Jason's face was almost clear when I told him the news. Shock plain on his features.

"I can't believe this."

He said still shocked. 

"This is going to be hard to do now." 

He mumbled underneath his breath. 

"What is going to be hard to do Jason?" 

When I said that he looked up nervous. 

"I can't say. I'm not allowed to." 

He said looking me in the eyes with sadness in his eyes. 

"I'll just wait till the baby is born." 

He said once again underneath his breath but this time hardly audible for me to hear but I still heard him. 

"Jason what are you talking about?" 

"I'm sorry Sam but I can't tell you what is happening. You'll have to wait till the baby is born to find out." 

He still looked sad while looking down at the baby and putting his hand on my stomach. For a ghost I thought his hand would have gone through me but it didn't. He looked up at me and came closer to me. I backed up but he continued to walk towards me until I hit the wall. He put his left hand on the side of my head. 

"I have been waiting to do this without being drunk."

He laughed and then came towards me. All of a sudden I moved closer and our lips touched each other. I parted my lips slightly, yielding to the soft strength of his kiss that engulfed me, gaining in strength until I found us going too far. I decide to pull back before we had sex again. He put his forehead again mine and lifted it up and kissed my forehead.

"I got to go. I'll see you when I come back."

He told me as he went out of the room in the window.

"Ok." 

Jason's P.O.V:

I started walking towards my realm where all ghost were and most importantly where the head ghost was. I opened his door and walked in.

"Ah Jason! Buddy hasn’t seen you in a while. Have you killed the girl yet?" 

He said with a smile since he hasn't seen me for 2 weeks.

"About that... I didn't kill her because she's pregnant with my child."

When I said that his face gripped on a serious expression.

"Jason. You have to kill her!"

He said starting to yell.

"I know. I know but look... Can I please wait till the baby is born?"

He looked at me and saw the sadness in my eyes because I didn't want to kill the baby.

"Ok Jason you have three weeks to kill the girl once the baby is born. You know what happens if you don't kill her."

"Yes thank you David. I will kill her. Don't worry."

I grinned happily that I didn't have to kill Sam yet. I left after that and went to my house and fell asleep.

Head Ghost's POV

Dear Lord! These young ghosts were so irresponsible these days! Don't they realize that there is only so long they can stay on this Earth without becoming permanent fixtures here? We are not earthly beings; once we die we are gone. There is only one way we become human again and that----