Hotelier 47

I keep on stealing glances at him as we silently ate our breakfast. I am currently sitting adjacent to him. He looked up from his newspaper and I quickly looked away, focusing on my breakfast but my mind is suddenly silent so it goes back to remembering what I heard last night and the image of him doing that.

I choked on my food and quickly grabbed the water to drink and looked up to where he sat but he's not there. I looked to the left and craned my neck to se if he's in the living room. Where did he go? I didn't even hear him get up. I looked the right and gasped, my eyes widening as my body moved back in reflex. His hand snaked around my waist before I could fall off from my chair.

He startled me! When I looked to my right, it was the same time he leaned over to me with his hands on the edge of the table and the other on the back of my chair, trapping me.

"What are you thinking?" He whispers, staring intently at me making me blink alot of times

"N-nothing!" I stuttered, pushing him off me and straightened on my chair. His hand went back to the back of my chair and I can still feel his presence on my side.

"You kept stealing glances at me." Does he have a third eye or something?

"I was just wondering if I should go pick hyunjin up from your parents." Not totally a lie. I miss my baby. It's barely just a day without him but I miss him so much.

"No, I'll get him and then we'll pick you up?"

"What?" I did a double take, looking up at him

"I'll be getting hyunjin before going to the hotel so I was thinking we can have dinner outside."

"You're bringing hyunjin to work?" He nods

"Won't he disturb you?"

"He's my son. My family is my priority." My heart skipped a beat, I shouldn't have looked at him!! He leans down again and I leaned back a bit "So you can go disturb me anytime." He gave me a peck and I froze.

"Y-ya!" He just casually fixes his tie and smirk at me

"If you don't hurry, you'll be late." I looked at the time and he was right! I hurriedly finished my food and put the plate on the sink, a house keeper comes regularly and leaves when we get back

I ran towards him "Your bag." Right! I made U-turn and grabbed my bag and headed out to the car where he's waiting.

"I appreciate it if you stop stealing kisses from me." I grumbled and he gave me a side glance, a smile playing on his lips

"You're always free to take it back." I blushed in memory of our first meeting where I accused him of stealing a kiss eventhough it was an accident and then he kissed again saying he's just giving back what he supposedly stole.

We arrived at my school gate and I curled my fists. I unbuckled my seatbelt slowly and he must've been confused on why I'm not getting out yet. "We're he-chup" I kissed him.

"I'm just taking it back." before he can process everything, I had already ran out of the car and zoomed towards my classroom, squealing like a fangirl.

"Aish jinjja joohyun! You've lost your mind!" I scolded myself, fanning my face. I bit my lips to stop myself from grinning from ear to ear and cupped my cheeks, feeling my blood rush on it.

Since I was busy with my internal monologue and not looking where I was going, I bumped into someone. "Oh sor-" my smile faltered seeing who it is. I rolled my eyes and walked past him

"Joohyun! Joohyun come on, it's been years!" He says, following me. I noticed we're gathering attention from the people on the field. Just a few more steps and I'll reach my room. I can see my friends outside, they saw me and I quickened my pace

"Can you stop walking?" He pulled my arm, making me stop

"Let me go!" I freed myself away from his grasp and glared at him "What do you want suho?" by now, everyone's listening in on our conversation.

"Look, I just want to talk."

"We have nothing left to talk about." I turned my back on him

"I just wanted to apologize." I stopped and scoffed, turning back my attention to him

"For what? cheating on me or the fact that you turned the story around in school? That I was the one who cheated on you?" He wants a talk, I'll give him a talk. I can already hear murmurs around us.

He looked down and snickered, clicking his tongue and I wanted to slap him so bad. "I was going to apologize about the first one, but I didn't spread a lie. You did cheat on me too."

I laughed humorlessly "Did you fucking hit your or something?!" I can't believe what he's saying

"I looked for comfort with another woman because you won't give yourself to me but I found out you fucked around, got pregnant and got yourself a bastard." gasps and murmurs turned louder. Did he just insult my son? I was going to slap him senseless when a punch beat me to it.

Squeals erupted as suho fell to the ground. He angrily spits the blood on his mouth and glared at Jin who immediately hid me behind him "Don't you dare insult my child, and what? my wife cheated on you? She had already broken up with you when I found her which I should thank you for by the way. You cheated on her because you couldn't fucking wait. You should have put a ring on it then, but because of your stupidity, I found a treasure you will never have back. Don't let me see you near my wife again."

Jin tightly held my hand and pulled me. I let him drag me and I can't hear anything else aside from the beating of my heart as I watch his broad back leading me out.

🏢

A/N: Lmao, Idk but I got so giddy writing this, maybe because it's playing in my head. JinRene is becoming one of my favorite OTPs 💜