bloodlust (Yandere Mike x reader) pt 1

9 months

It had been 9 months since you agreed to be with him, and things were going smoothly. He was a bit overprotective, and would rarely let you leave, but it was nice none the less. He would often bring home gifts for you, his sharp, shark like teeth glitstening in the light, always stained with that familiar crimson color. You didnt want to think of what he could have done to them, whoevers blood was stained on his clothing, that person was surely dead by now, judging from the large blood splatter on the front of his shirt and jacket. You knew he could do a great deal of damage, but didnt want to find out how much exactly. He would often go out, leaving you in the quiet apartment alone, not a sound could be heard when it was like that. Only the faint buzzing of electricity, and maybe a few scapmers of mice here or there, but other than that...nothing. On the few occasions he would let you out, it was only under his watch. He would hold your hand, tightly, not letting go for anything. If any male dare try and take you, or look at you the wrong way, you would see a dark look in Mike's eyes. They would shrink into small cat like slits, his shark teeth poking at his lips. You would have to calm him down, telling him that you wouldnt, that you would never leave him for another man, that he was the only one you would ever love. That would seem to make him happy...but only for a short ammount of time. Once returning home, he would claim he had to go do something, returning hours later with that familiar metalic scent, and crimson stained teeth. You loved him, but you also feared him. He knew this as well, and he loved it. He seemed to want to be in control of every aspect of your life. You wanted to change that. He wouldnt let you go out, so you had no friends, no family. You cut contact with them a long time ago. So, you decided it was time to make some new ones. You stand up from the bed, being careful to not wake mike up. He was a silent sleeper, and just silent all together, so you didnt know if he was awake or not. You look back at him, good, he was out cold. You get dressed in a pair of jeans and a very oversized hoodie. You go to the door, putting on your shoes once you reached the bottom of the steps. You were out again. You were used to sneaking out during the late hours, but never the early ones. You had an hour at best before Mike woke up. If he found you out here, he'd be worse than pissed off. You shivered at the thought of what he might do, and continued walking down the dirt path.. You wondered if anyone would be out, but then for some odd reason, you rememeberd a nearby address. Mikes brother Adam. You rememebered Mike talking to him over the phone a few nights ago about something, but you didn't know what. You made the half mile walk, and knocked on the door. The door opens and Adam looks at you, a soft expression in his eyes. He opens the door to let you in, and you thank him. He sits you down om the couch and begins to speak.
"Wh-what are you doing here? Did Mike send you?" He asks. You shake your head.
"I just needed some advi-" you were cut off by a knock at the door. Adam gets up and opens it, the door swinging open. You could see the all too familiar red streak of mikes hair. He was smaller than his brother, but much stronger than him.
"Move aside Adam." Mike says in a dark tone. Adam does as told, getting shoved against the wall as mike passes by him. You scoot back against the couch, afraid he might do something. He grabs you by the arm, picking you up and bringing you with him. "Wait out in the car." He says.
"Wh-what are y-you gonna-"
"I Said...wait in the car!" He half yells. He was loud enough to be scary, but low enough he didnt wake anyone. You followed his instructions, waiting out in the car. You sat in the passenger seat for around 5 minutes before spotting Mike coming out of Adams apartment, blood staining his shirt, face, and hands. He gets in the car and starts it, beginning to drive away.
"Is- Is he ok!?" You ask him worried.
"Hell be fine once he goes to the hospital." Mike replies, blood staining his white teeth, a small ammount dripping onto the car floor.
"M-Mike you can't keep doing this!" You shout at him. He stays silent.
"You can't keep hurting people only because they're around me. I just want someone to talk to!" You say.
"You have me, thats all you need." He replies. He turns onto the dirt road to go into the woods, where your house was located.
You let out a growl of frustration before continuing your rant.
"Mike listen to yourself! You sound insane. Ive been alone in the house, for 9 months! I cant keep living like this! I need someone else other than you to talk t-" You are cut off by mike slamming on the brakes.
"I WILL NOT LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE YOU FROM ME...you are mine...and mine alone, do you understand me?" He says. Tears had begun to fall from your cheeks, you hated people yelling at you, and you couldnt handle it too well. Mike seemed to completely switch emotions. "Y/n don't cry, I- *sigh*...lets just get home." He says starting to drive towards your shared home. You two arrive, getting out of the car, you dont look at him. You open the door, going inside, you hear a quick slam of the door, and suddenly find yourself ounned against the wall, a sharp pain in your neck. "M-Mike!" You yelp out. He had bitten you hard on the neck. You could feel the blood running down your shoulder, as his strong figure held you in place. One hand pushed against your chest, holding you against the wall, the other covering your mouth, preventing any sound. He had never bitten you before, it hurt like nothing youve ever felt before. He jerked his head to the side, tearing the flesh a bit more. You were losing blood at an alarming rate, and felt consciousness slowly begin to fade. He lets go as your body drops ti the floor with a thud.
"I hope you've learned your lesson."