Chapter One "How It All Began..."

Adam's Pov

"Where am I?" I mumble sitting up in a strange dark room."Oh yeah..." I said remembering what had happened the night before. Hi my name is Adam Johnson, I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. My fathers name is James Johnson and my mothers name was Serenity Johnson. And my only reason for living in this cruel world's name is Alice Johnson, my seen year old angel of a baby sister. Well I should get back to whats happening at the moment so I wont rant on and on about how much I love her.

Whimpering I stood up slowly walking carefully toward the basement stairs to take a shower and change into my school uniform. After I put on my shoes I walked down the hallwayto my sweet angel's room. "Alice sweetheart it's time to wake up love." I said opening the door just to be glomped by a small form. "RAWR!" She cried giggleing falling to the ground with me. "Haha ouch." I say sitting up with her stil holding onto me tightly. "Honestly love?" "Im sorry big brother I had to." She said not being able to stop giggleing as I kissed her cheek playing with her soft brown hair. "You should get ready for school hun." I said looking into her beautiful green eyes...the same as mother. "M'kay." She said skipping to her pink hello kitty dresser.

                                                                       -Fast Forward-

"Bye bye big brother" Alice said kissing me on the cheek before she ran from my back mustang to her group of friends. "Bye love!" I called back to her I drove away from her school toward my own.

                                                                            -Fast Forward-

As I walked into the school the many conversations of my peers reached my ears. "ADAM!!!" My hyperactive teddy bear of a best friend yelled glomping me in to the lockers behind me. "Haha hey Teddy." Yeah his name is Teddy,it suits him...sometimes. "Your  so not going to belive this! The new exchange students are twins! AND THEIR ASIAN!!!" He excliamed.

Blinking I ask "And I care why?" "Their guys..." He smirked causing my eyes to widen dramaticly. "You evil little grizzly..." I mumble glaring lightly at him annoyed. "But..but im your evil grizzly...." "Yeah yeah whatever...lets just go to class." I say rolling my eyes walking in the direction of my and Tedy's classroom...