Requested: Seventeen

( Trigger Warning: This chapter contains suicidal thoughts/actions. I want to express that suicide is not the answer and if you feel yourself having these thoughts please talk to someone or call the hotline (1-800-273-8255))

(In this he's reacting to your depression)

S.Coups: You hadn't been the same since you came home from the hospital. At first it was little things, for example you didn't talk as often but that was to be expected. You had pushed out your stillborn son without knowing he wouldn't get to take his first breath.
He watched as you cried and cried, feeling so helpless. But now that you were home he felt a little better knowing that even though you were a hollow shell of yourself he could still help you get better step by step.

Jeonghan: Throughout your childhood you had been through abuse, when you finally left your home the child-therapists were surprised by how calm you were. Despite this, as you grew up you still felt the same pain that you felt as a kid. But now it was emotional.
   The doctors told your husband to give you time but he couldn't help but feel bad. He would leave you be to gather yourself but, always be within an earshot to make sure you wouldn't do anything too risky.

Joshua: You had ups and downs since before you met Joshua. The days you two first met were some of the happiest for you. You had this habit of letting things you like consume you at an unhealthy level. Now the two of you were getting serious in your relationship and you got anxious.
  How would he react when he found out? Should you just continue you faking it? Would he leave you not wanting to deal with your problems? Unbeknownst to you he knew all about your mental battles and no matter what was going to stick by your side.

Jun: As you went through your days as an idol is was only right that you wouldn't come out the same. Everyday you listened to people criticize and pick apart everything that made you unique. You played it well on stage and around others but he knew that the comments got to you.
   Jun had his fair share of disrespect but he promised to always be the kind and caring person you could run to. Because he was going to be with you for the long haul.

Hoshi: The stresses of a job and a new baby were becoming a little too hard for you. He knew five months wasn't enough to acclimate to the baby and fall back into the flow of work. So when you would rush back home to make sure your baby was taken care of or cry about the baby being closer with him than you, he was not surprised.

   "You should take more time off baby, I promise, postpartum is serious and I don't want you to suffer longer than you have to", he says wiping your tears as you burst through the bedroom on your lunch break.
Wonwoo: He didn't understand how to help, but he was trying to with help from your family and friends. When you would take your medicine and pass out for a nap he would call your mother and try to see if there was anything that could make you more comfortable.
  "She likes strawberries and sugar ever since she was a kid, maybe that will help her feel a little better", she spoke kindly over the phone. He appreciated your mother giving him advice and she appreciated how much he cared about you.

Woozi: He saw how hard it was for you and although he was always busy he made sure to check up on you. No matter if they would mid-studio session or filming he would give you a quick text or call to assure you he was thinking of you and loved you.
   "Hey baby are you okay? I'll be home soon to make you feel better and wipe your tears", he says over the phone and you sigh feeling content. Today had been a particularly rough day and you had every intention of drowning in alcohol but just that call made you feel better.

DK: The effects of being a foreigner in Korea was something that started to take a toll on you. Before you dated DK you were very weak, every day there was a different incident and you had way too many thoughts about ending your life. You saw no end to the hated and rude words. But he came and showed you the world.
    He would bring you on tours so you didn't spend all your time in the house. When he was leaving during the day he'd send you to different tourists attractions or random getaways to pull you from your thoughts.

Mingyu: You would sleep odd hours, binge eat, and cry in the shower. He knew something was wrong. For a while he kept to himself, would busy himself with cleaning and secretly look up your symptoms. When you finally spoke to him about it he held you as you sobbed explaining how hard it was for you.
   It pained Mingyu to see you hurt and not be able to fix you but he knew the best thing he could do was be there for you. So he sat there for two hours and let you cry yourself out until you had fallen asleep in his arms.

Minghao: For several days you lashed out with no real reason until you finally snapped. He had broken your favorite picture frame messing around in the living room. You spent five minutes screaming at him while he gave you that signature nonchalant look. Until a tear fell from your eye, he dismissed that as anger until your voice cracked. In a moment you were sobbing on the ground fumbling with the glass shards hoping to cut your hands.
    Minghao grabbed your bloody hands and hugged your head to his chest. He didn't understand why you got so angry but he knew later on there would be more to discuss.

Seungkwan: The loss of your grandmother didn't seem to effect you much, you planned her funeral but the month after he saw the effect it really had on you. You had stopped taking your pills and started to unravel in front of his eyes. The house would be a pigsty, you would only eat snacks, and you would speak only when fussing about stupid things.
  "You know honey, grieving a loved one is perfectly normal. Don't avoid your emotions toward anything, I'm here for you", he says pulling you into his lap on the couch. You head nuzzled into his neck he hears your soft cries escape your lips.

Vernon: You're overly happy for multiple days and then you're crashing, Vernon didn't know what was going on and felt maybe you should see a doctor. You on the other hand always claimed you had not time with your busy schedule. So it continued for this way, until you finally talk to a doctor who lets you know you have depression.
    This comes as a shock to you, you just figured you were upset or stressed. Vernon on the other hand asked the doctor questions and focused on his every word. He wanted to make sure he was able to help you in any way possible.

Dino: After months of being apart and not understanding what's going on, Dino attends your therapy session with you and finally understands. On a warm Friday afternoon he sat beside you on a leather couch as you explained to your therapist and him the thoughts that go through your head everyday.
    He even shed a few tears when you told about how you have thought many times of taking your own life. He realized that you go through so much on your own and promised then and there to never leave you.

Requested By: @namjesus2k19