The night forest

Snufkin knocked Moomin down onto his back and stood on all fours, carefully examining his face. It became hot in the tent at night, but now it is more familiar to both friends here. However, strange things get up with people this time of day. Moomin woke up, trying to remember at least a small part of the plot of his dream. He could not find anything clear in his memory, but he found a few details. 

Moomin-troll remembered hugs, lying in bed and gentle touches of sensitive hands. The murky plot was not fully clarified, but the most distinctive element in it was Snufkin, so happy and, surprisingly, gentlemanly gentle. It was impossible to call a dream a sex scene, there were no caresses and kisses, but the heart was still filled with warmth because of being with a cozy traveler. Moomin was lying on some bed, covered with white clean linen, and Snufkin hugged him from behind.Naked bodies created heat, and who says it is dirty and disgusting, especially for boys? The characters of a dream smiled, feeling calm and appeasement in the company of each other. "What if he said that he loves me?"-Moomin-troll said in his head. Such an alarming thought occurred to him and did not let go for a week. "Eh, Moomin, don't be a fool, he will never love you. Forget about him, it was just a dream."

-But what a good dream-Moomin whispered to himself, sitting on the bridge on a summer evening. He sometimes read about hibernation. A lot has been written about dreams, about lucid dreams, about how to fall asleep in 5 minutes without any sorcerers and conspiracies, how to make a decoction of insomnia and, of course, about the origin of dreams. "People always remember what they like,"- Snufkin once said. It turned out almost the same about the dreams. In the Moomin book, he found lines about the nature of our consciousness. Dreams are images that have accumulated in our brains and mixed in one pile. Was this the only time the Moomin saw Snufkin during a nap? How many times has it been? Three or four? Or five in general? At least there was no sex, not even a hint, only glances and touches. How this Troll loved Snufkin, that was true love. No one knew about the passion of Moomin, much to the great happiness of that. It was terrible to know what others think about this choice, and especially Snufkin. Moomin read books not only about dreams, but also about tender love. Novels absorbed the dreamer's young naive head, however, all this happened after the same dreamer lost track of time due to Snufkin. It was a difficult time. Moomin-troll did not like novels before, but began to read them, without knowing why. Some books remained unread, there was no eroticism and soul in them, and two or three were read in a month. One of the novels was about the love of men, this one especially sunk into the Moomin-troll.Romeo felt that he was not alone, but, while reading, he still realized that male love is disgusting to others. The pages rustled for about three nights. Line by line became more pleasant and more comfortable. At especially passionate moments, butterflies began to flutter in the Moomin-Troll's stomach, and breathing became quickened and inconsistent. And how many unsuccessful attempts to cause a lucid dream were. And how many uncertain thoughts at night about the fact that Moomin doesn't know how to kiss. A white fluffy palm served instead of the lips of others at night, then a pillow, but lips became brittle and dry because of it. "How I would like to do this with Snufkin,"-thought the sleepyhead. Although you know, dear readers, one great man said that the best sex is with someone with whom it is good without sex. Snufkin wasn't an ideal for Moomin, he was something more. A traveler is a friend with whom you will not refuse to spend even the most sad or boring day in the world. His calm face always served as a ray of light and hope for the Moomin, always pleased with his appearance. At first, the puffy denied this, but then he reconciled and accepted that Snufki wasn't just a wonderful friend for him. Awareness came quickly and suddenly when they were sitting at night in the forest and fishing. Moonlight lit up all the treetops, there was a sense of adventure, but without chases and other troubling events. When Moomin looked at Snufkin and the landscape surrounding him that night, he realized that night is the most charming and bewitching time of the day, everything seems so mysterious and cool. Since then, our lover of romance has loved twilight, darkness, dampness and discharged air. After that fishing trip, friends didn't spend the night together, unfortunately for Moomin. Before going to bed, thoughts of receiving compliments, soft touches of the fluffy white body in different places, romantic evenings, music, and dances passed through. Snufkin presented himself in fantasies in a completely different way: naked, soft, excited. The dominant would always be a wanderer, a little fluffy boy had no experience in commanding and organizing something. Did Moomin want Snufkin? Definitely yes, but love is not only obscenity. Moomin would have agreed to the smallest, sweetest conversation, holding hands, this is not necessary if Snufkin wants to be with his friend. Still, the little fuzzy fantasized at night, he understood that it was indecent for the boy to think about such things, however, the power of attraction took its toll.Moomin is sitting next to Snufkin, his body is filled with warmth and desire. "Can I try to do this? I won't do anything wrong, right? No, you don't have to think about it, Snufkin can never talk to me after this,"- thought Moomin. The whole event took place in a deep forest. Friends decided to go camping with an overnight stay so that Moomin could see the wild nature, feel all its charm. Oddly enough, the puffy was incredibly happy when the plans had already taken shape. Night fantasies healed a few nights before the adventure, and the palm and pillow were passionately kissed from excitement. Moomin's dreams may come true, but was it a consolation? -"What if he gets mad at me and leaves the valley?" What if he already has a girlfriend or, oh god, a boyfriend? It's not for nothing that Snufkin goes south every year, maybe he keeps his love in a secret and just doesn't want to tell me about this? "- Moomin's thoughts became completely melancholic. Only love comforted the young heart of a novice romance. Snufkin sits and fishes, Moomin, hesitating, decides to start a conversation. "Snufkin, how do you feel about the fact that boys can love boys?"-Asked Moomin. "Neutral, Moomin, if they want — let them love, I don't see anything shameful or obscene in this,"- answered the friend, not at all alert.