E I G H T E E N

I sat on the bench at the bus stop. I wiped away my tears, just trying to calm down. Trying to make sense of everything. The place and the people I had trusted for the past six years were the ones who killed my dad. Did I follow the wrong people? Did I trust the wrong people? I began to cry again.

Dad... I'm so sorry...

It was starting to get dark, but I still hadn't moved from my spot. I heard footsteps walking closer, and came to a stop at the pole on the side of the bus stop. The person was leaning against the pole. "Are you done?" I knew that voice.

I looked up at him and gave a sad smile. "Yoongi..."

Yoongi tilts his head in concern. "What's going on?"

I shook my head, and looked around us to make sure no one was near. I still spoke quietly, "Someone from BigHit killed my dad..."

Yoongi looked surprised and walks over to sit next to me. "Are you okay?"

"I think so..." I answered softly. "It just hurts... I have been mad at cops since he died... And knowing that they are actually innocent... And finding out that the company I work for are actually the reason why my father is gone..." I shook my head, still not wanting to believe it.

Yoongi nods, "I get it. What are you going to do?"

"I don't know..." I sighed. "I... just couldn't stay there at that moment." 

"Do you think you need more time here?" Yoongi asked. I look over to him a bit confused. "Hobi's worried about you."

"I just needed some time..." I sighed.

Yoongi nods to me. "I know. He sent a message to everyone to find you. He was very worried that something might happen to you."

"I can take care of myself..." I spoke quietly.

Yoongi chuckles, "I know you can, but usually when you find out how your parents die... You usually aren't in the right mindset." I sighed, agreeing with him. Yoongi stands up and holds out his hand. "Should we go now?" I take his hand and we walk over to his car.

While Yoongi began to drive, he spoke. "We're going back to the base now. You didn't have anything that you need in your dorm did you?"

I shook my head. After a few seconds, I looked over at Yoongi. "Yoongi?" He makes a slight glance at me, then looks back to the road. "I- uh... I have a secret that I am forced to keep... and I don't know what to do about it."

"What do you mean? What's the secret?" He asked.

"I can't say..." I frowned.

"I don't know how to help, if you don't tell me." 

I sighed, "I'm... I'm pregnant..." 

Yoongi frowns, "What are you going to do?" 

I shrugged. I actually didn't know what I was going to do. I looked away from him, and faced the window. 

"Do you know who the father is?" He spoke. I nod, but didn't say who. "Is it Hoseok?" I quickly looked at him and froze. 

How did he know? 

Yoongi sighs. "I knew you guys had something going on. It was just a matter of time before you guys cracked and actually did something." He lets out a soft laugh. "You two were quite obvious." I stayed silent as he talked. "But on a serious note... You should talk to Hobi. Figure out what you guys want to do together."

I shook my head. "He wouldn't want it..."

Yoongi chuckles, "You clearly don't know Hobi then." I gave him a confused look. "He actually really does have feelings for you Nicole." I stayed quiet, because I didn't really believe it. Yoongi sighs. "Believe it or not, he does like you. He is just too stubborn to say it." Yoongi pulled into the base. We got out of the car and heard yelling. Yoongi and I glanced at each other, and walked towards the door.

I heard Hoseok yell. "Because I can't Jimin! If I ever were to lose her... I don't know what I would do! It kills me knowing that I could lose her anytime, and I can't do it..."

"Hyung..." I heard Jimin say softly, as Yoongi opens the front door and walks in. I followed after, and was suddenly pulled into a tight hug from Hoseok. 

"You idiot! How could you just disappear?" I felt some tears fall, then hug Hoseok back. When he pulled away from the hug, he caresses my cheek. "Why did you disappear like that? I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you." I felt my heart skip a beat.

No... This can't be real.

Hoseok leads me to the office and then hugs me again. "I'm so sorry... I'm so sooo sorry that it has ended up like this..."

I pulled away from the hug and sighed. "I'm only staying because I have no choice, but to stay..." Hoseok takes my hand in his. "I want to be able to trust you all... But I my need some more time."

Hoseok nods. "You take as much time as needed."

"Why... do you keep messing with me...?" I scoffed, and tried to pull my hand away, but he didn't let go. "Hobi-" He cut me off by pulling me into a soft kiss. I stood there in shock. When he pulls away he caresses my cheeks. "Hobi?"

"I'm so sorry..." He spoke quietly. "I'm sorry that I brought you into this mess... If I didn't recruit you... You could have been living a normal life. Maybe even have a family right now..."

I looked at him sadly. "Hobi..."

"Nicole... Do you even regret joining?" He asked me.

I thought about it. "No."

He looks at me in shock. "No?"

"I never did regret joining..." I repeated. "I had you..." I spoke softly. "You made it bearable, and fun."

I could see tears forming in his eyes, and I looked at him concerned. He lets out a soft breath, and then closed the space in between us again. This time, I kissed back. I may not know if he felt the same way... but right now... It just felt right to me.