Chapter 1

(A/n)
Hi guys... Please don't judge.. It's my first fanfic and I want you guys to tell me if it's good or not. I'm still new to this and all so I would really appreciate some support. I would accept any requests or detail that you'd like me to add!

                                                                              -Author~chan
                                                   (Y/n Pov)
                                                    Memory
It was storming outside... and mom was out shopping again. Though I knew she never was shopping. I have a pretty bad history now that I think about it. My Dad always cared about me along with my mom, they always brought me out to expensive places even though I say no. They would always bring me to a place like Disney World or have a vacation by the beach in Florida, or head to the Bahamas. I loved that a lot, the affection I was getting, the care, but... It never lasted. They ended up.... fighting... and started robbing banks. It was like, money was all they needed.. Dad started abusing me and mom started taking my blood to sell it. I never knew why though.

                                                        Present

Sigh. 'Why does school have to be such a pain in the ass.' School was never the best thing I loved anyway.... nothing... impressed me.

"(Y/n)! We have to go meet the boys! It's lunch time!" Katie called.

Katies' a good friend, though she can get really bossy at times. She's the mom friend of the group pretty much, always over protective. She's the youngest of our group.

"Coming! Lemme get my bag first!"

"Ok! I'll be waiting for you!"

"Kay!"

"(Y/n)~" A distant voice called, nearly a whisper.

'There it is again, that voice... I don't know where it's coming from but it always sounds so close...' You thought.

                                                       (??? Pov)

"(Y/n)~"