Skinny Love

Troye and Tyler were finally reunited once again, figuring they would do a collaboration while Troye was in Los Angeles. Troye was staying at Tyler's house with a couple other people, including Zoella, Joe, Marcus, Connor, and Caspar.
They all stayed for their own reasons, but all planning it so they could all hang out while they were there. Connor, Caspar, and Marcus were sleeping in the living room, and Zoella and Joe were sharing the guest bedroom.
Troye arrived there a few days after everyone, his heart racing as he sat in the taxi. He wanted to surprise them. He was nervous because Tyler made his heart flutter all the time, and he would be staying at his house for about a week and a half.
He tapped his fingers on his knee, trying to calm himself as the driver began to get closer to his house. He saw the house begin to come into view as his eyes went wide.
It had been a while since they had spoken in person, and he was so excited, like the butterflies in his stomach would fly out any minute.
He paid the driver with shaky hands as he rolled his luggage up to the house.
He walked up the steps and knocked on the door, hesitating a little as he finally calmed himself enough.
Tyler opened the door, immediately smiling widely once he saw him.
"Troye!" He exclaimed excitedly, wrapping his arms around him. Troye chuckled softly, wrapping his arms back around him.
"I missed you, Tilly." Troye said, smiling once they parted.
"I missed you too." Tyler said, his usual blush spreading across his cheeks. Troye didn't think too much of it, as Tyler blushed at almost anything.
"Well, come on in!" Tyler said, stepping out of the way for him to come in.
Troye stepped in, rolling his bag behind him. The rest of the group was hanging out in the living room, smiling as they looked up to see him.
They each stood up and gave him a hug, most of them not having seen him in a while.
Troye stood there a bit awkwardly afterwards, not knowing where he was going to sleep.
Tyler snapped out of whatever he was doing, realizing Troye didn't know where to go. "The living room and guest room are already filled up, so you can sleep in my room with me, if that's okay." Tyler suggested, smiling internally.
Troye looked over at him, swallowing the lump in his throat that kept him from talking. "No, no, I don't want to bother you." Troye said softly, blushing.
"You won't bother me, silly." Tyler said, smiling as he took his luggage and brought it to his room with Troye following.
They stepped into his beautiful room, setting his luggage down. "Thank you, Tyler. You didn't have to do this, you know, I could have slept somewhere else."
"Nonsense." Tyler said, smiling. He smiled back, a bit shyly.
It was getting late already, most of the other people going off to bed. Tyler, Troye, and Connor were sat in the dining room, all scrolling through Tumblr.
"I'm gonna head off to bed." Connor said, yawning. "Goodnight, guys." He said, smiling at both of them before walking into the living room and crawling under a blanket on the opposite side of the couch of Caspar, Marcus on the chair.
"Goodnight." They both said while he stood up. Troye checked the time, noticing it was pretty late.
"Do you think we should head up?" Tyler asked him, looking at him win sleepy eyes.
"Yeah, I'm pretty tired. Thanks again, by the way." Troye said, shutting his laptop.
"No problem." Tyler said, secretly very excited. They both walked up, already dressed in sweats and tee shirts, ready for bed. They both brushed their teeth, Tyler crawling into bed first and making sure Troye had room.
Troye smiled, gently getting under the blanket and onto the soft bed. He faced away from Tyler, closing his eyes happily and curling his legs up close to himself.
Troye fell asleep almost instantly, breathing softly and turning so that he was next to Tyler.
Tyler looked over at him, smiling softly. He looked so beautiful when he was sleeping.
Tyler was a bit too happy to sleep now, focusing on Troye an his small frame under the blanket. Troye moved again, slowly sliding closer to Tyler in his sleep and cuddling into his neck.
Tyler's breath hitched slightly before relaxing, slowly moving his arm so that it was underneath Troye.
He figured it wouldn't be that weird, considering Troye was asleep. Troye lazily put an arm on Tyler's chest, his hand flat across him.
Tyler got a little upset, knowing that Troye definitely wouldn't be doing this if he were awake. He shook the thoughts from his head, closing his eyes and listening to Troye's breaths.
Troye cuddled closer to Tyler, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Tyler smiled to himself, pulling the blanket up more around Troye and falling asleep slowly.