Update info 2020(Not a chapter)

Hello everyone, it's a me Olivia.I just wanted to apologize I havent updated this recently, for college has been a mess. I also wanted to check up on everyone and see if you all are okay? The world around us has been very odd lately and I wanted to leave the comment section open on this 'chapter' for anyone who would want to talk about things, and well anything! 

I hope you are all staying safe and drinking lots of water. I love you all. 

College has been moved online for me due to the current virus situation we are facing. Which has left me with tons of work I have to do before I can gather up free time to write more to this story, you all are still interested in me continuing this right??? 

I have been writing on Wattpad for around 8 years now and I don't get paid, I have never gotten money from my stories or anything which is why I've been focused more on college than writing here in this moment. When I started writing here Wattpad for the most part was not putting ads on stories/no video ads/ no having to pay coins etc. I am not used to the system and don't know how much ads and videos you guys have had to sit through for this book and the first book to this series. So when I do get back to writing hopefully by the end of this month I would like to make the chapters the best I can/the longest I can for you guys.  

If you need to contact me for any reason even if you just need a friend my messages here are open however I am not that active here I am more active on my instagram ( olivia4ever ) and snapchat, if you would like my snapchat just message me here or on instagram. Much love everyone please stay safe.

For future reference, if I had a patreon or any type of thing like that, would anyone want to support me on there so I can continue writing?