Im In Heat...Can you help me Vampire? (On hold)

"Shanelle what's wrong??" my best friend Becca asked

"I got rejected by my mate." I said crying.

I can still remember how humiliating and painful it was when he was fucking the slut right in front of me and rejected me right then and there.

His harsh cold words still rang in my ears.

"Oh so I see you caught me fucking this slut, she's so much better than you, she's been satisfying my needs since day one when we first started going out. I, Jay Zeon reject you, Shanelle Rose as my mate."

That memory will forever be imprinted in my mind. My heart ached why me? Why this?

"He did what?! You know what? fuck him you should get you a vampire they are the best babe and you need one and I will get you one" Becca said little did I know she was serious that day.

18 year old Shanelle Rose red hair with light blue gray eyes is a werewolf and was rejected by her mate, heart broken and insecure she becomes dull.

The problem? since she's already met her mate she will be going into a full blown heat and now that she's rejected its a 100 times worse, the only way is being satisfied but by who?

She's alone, until her best friend  hooks her up with a vampire and that vampire changes everything in her life making her go crazy.

WARNING: Rated R will be sex and strong language as always