Part 6: Bail

Katrina's pov
"Are you insane!?!?" I yelled at him. I was seriously questioning his mental health at the moment.

"Stop running!" The guard yelled, chasing us.

"Harry we should listen to the man!" I yelled at him.

"No, just keep running. We'll lose him eventually."

We zig zagged through the statues hoping to lose the guard. I looked back, noticing the guard was having trouble keeping up. For two seconds I though we were actually getting out of there until the blinding lights of many flashlights made me stop and crash into Harry. I looked up and saw several guards surrounding us. I turned to Harry and crossed my arms. He just smiled and I hoped his charm could get us out of this mess.

Harry's pov
She was mad and she had no problem letting me know. We were in the back of the police van on our way to the station and she wasn't talking to me. She faced the opposite direction.

"Look I know we're in a bit of a mess but it's not anythin-" I started to say but she interrupted me.

"Don't speak. If you do I might punch you in the face."

No has ever told me they would punch me in the face before and to be honest it was kinda funny. I tried really hard not to smile or laugh, but she caught me.

"How could you be laughing right now?" She exclaimed, smiling a little herself.

"No one has ever told me they wanted to punch me in the face."

"I never would though. As much as I want to I can't." She shrugged.

"Good." I smiled, but she pointed her finger at me.

"Just because I won't punch you doesn't mean I'm not mad at you."

"Don't worry about it. I'll fix everything." I said confidently, even though I had no idea how to get out of this mess. I was having fun I mean, this was a small offense which would blow over soon, but I forgot how delicate she was.

"You better."

When we got to the station we were given one phone call each.

"I'll just call Liam. He'll handle everything so you won't have to deal with your aunt." I told her. Hoping it would make her feel better.

"Ok. Thanks."

I dialed Liam's number and waited nervously for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam! How are you my friend?" I asked.

"Harry what happened?" He sighed.

"Nothing bad, I just need you to come get Katrina and I from the police station." I tried to not make it sound like a big deal.

"Harry why are you at the police station?" He questioned me like a child.

"Because we snuck into The Louvre." I mumbled.

"Why in the world would you do that for?"

"No reason, it's not like I have someone to impress or anything." I replied sarcastically.

"So you broke the law?"

"Can you just come pick me up please? I already got questioned."

"Ok I'm coming." He said before hanging up.

I turned to Kat, who had a worried look on her face.

"Don't worry he's coming." I assured her. She just nodded in reply. The officer took us into a cell as we waited for Liam.

The officer closed the door and Kat whimpered a little.

"So I'm guessing you don't spend your free time behind bars either."

"No I certainly do not." She chuckled.

"Well at least your with me. I can protect you."

"Harry, were the only ones in this cell."
"It doesn't matter. I'm your man." I smiled.

"Again, dude I met you yesterday."

"Yesterday seems like forever ago." I replied.

"After all the trouble you've caused me tonight I can't help but agree." She smiled.

"I'm really sorry. I feel like I didn't do a very good job at making it up to you." Looking around at the grey cell with poor lighting.

"To be honest, I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now." She said quietly. She was looking down at her shoes and looked up at me, blushing. I thought I had lost her for good, but this meant I had a very small teeny tiny chance to make her mine. I smiled back.

Liam then came rushing in with an officer behind him. He opened the door and Liam glared at me as we walked out.

"I can't believe you got arrested." He shook his head.

"I know it was a stupid." I replied.

"Yeah it was." Katrina said.

"Hey you should be in my side."

"I was kidnapped." She giggled.

"Ok, where are you staying Kat, so I can drive you home."

"Wait a minute!" I yelled a little loudly, startling Kat and Liam.

"You are not going home yet." I pointed at her.

"What? Why? It's almost midnight."

"There's something you need to see at midnight."

Katrina's pov
I was seriously concerned with Harry's mental state at this moment. He may be hot, but he's so different than I imagined and even though the night hasn't been perfect, I was enjoying spending time with him. Liam drove us past the deserted streets to a little coffee shop.

"I can see coffee shops at every other time of the day too, Harry."

"No you're going to need coffee to stay awake." He replied.

"Why do I need to stay awake? I plan on going to bed soon."

"As you have noticed nothing we have done tonight has been planned, so stop planning things." He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Just when I thought our little adventure was over he kept surprising me and I had to admit I kinda liked it.

I haven't updated in months, you have every right to hate me lol but here you go! I'm done with my other story so I can focus on this one a lot more now. Please don't hesitate to comment or vote! Love you guys.