Chapter 1- The Big News

C h a p t e r  1 :   T h e    B i g    N e w s

                                                                   L o c a t i o n : K a n s a s 

H a z e l ' s  P O V -

" Hazel, dear please come down." I heard my dad yell from down stairs, so I obeyed and went down. My heart was beating fast, because he never talks to me unless there is news. My hand slowly moved down the bar. 

" Yes dad?" I said nervously. I continued to walk slowly. My mother looked up at me and smiled. " Well me and your mother were talking and we think it's best if you find your own place to stay." My heart dropped. 

" B-but where?" I stuttered. He shrugged. " Not my problem is it?" He gave me an evil glare and waved me off. I felt hot tears slip down. I ran up the stairs, and made my way to my bed room.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number of the one person I could only talk to. My brother... Sam Golbach.

"Hey sis." I gasped and let out my tears. " Hazel what's wrong?" His voice was concerned. I kept crying but finally took a breath. " D-dad is kicking me out and I have no where to go." Sam being the brother he is calmed me down. 

" Hey I got an idea." I nodded even though he couldn't obviously see I did. " How about you come here to L.A and live with me and my room mates?" I was speechless. He would let me do that? 

" Uh.. you sure?" I had to make sure. I kinda feel bad not going to lie. 

" Of course! Hazel I'm here for you. I just got you a plane ticket and emailed it to you, I love you." 

I thanked him, and told him I loved him too. I played my music on my speaker and started to pack up my things. 

                                                  T i m e     s k i p . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

                                                         5 : 2 2  a m 

The sound of my alarm woke me up. I groaned. This was the only part I hated of traveling was getting up early.  

I decided just to wear my brothers' merch because to be honest it's comfy. 

I made my way down and I saw my parents. They looked at me and I just sent them a glare and just carried on. They don't care then why should I? 

I had to call an uber , and I payed him and the airport seemed not busy so that's great. I got onto my plane easy. I took out my blue tooth headphones and connected them to my phone.

"L.A here I come." I mumbled and smiled to myself. Hopefully this will be a good choice. 

" Hazelllllll." My brother yelled causing me to drop everything and hug him. Sam has always been the best big brother. He used to take care of me since our parents don't take two craps about us.