Complete Reboot

ADD staggered as a searing pain coursed through his body. Looking down at his hands, he noticed they were in the beginning stages of what he called Time Decay.

"Tch." Add clicked his tongue as parts of his hand and upper arm began to flake off, leaving what looked like a deep purple burn underneath. "Even in a non-combative scenario I can only retain my true form for around five minutes." Scowling, he took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

Think back he thought, back to when he was young, back before the Elgang, before coming upon the library, before his enslavement. Back to her, back to the garden he'd often find her in, back to the times he would fall asleep in her lap as the two sat beneath a large tree on the estate grounds.

Back to when I was happy.

When Add opened his eyes, everything around him was much larger, his jacket and boots now several sizes larger, and his hair was, well, much more manageable now. He had performed this action several times over the past couple of years, ever since the Elsearch Party defeated Scar and went on thier separate ways.

Add had since returned to Velder and moved into the old building Vanessa had given him. Furthering his research into Space-Time to make himself stronger. With a sigh he stepped onto Dynamo as it formed a makeshift step stool, allowing him to see the top of his table, where several beakers and test tubes lay, most filled with a bright pink liquid, what he hoped would slow the Time Decay effects. Just as he grabbed one the viles, he heard a knock come from the door.

"Great...another interruption" he hoped off Dyanmo and walked to the door, lucky for him then citizens of Velder were accustomed to his different forms. However as he opened the door, he was greeted with someone he had not seen in years, not since Scar.

".....is a boy named Add here?" Asked the Queen of Nasods, Eve.