My name is Guardian

M'kay, so hear me out. I was watching a video from AniNews (the name of the YouTube) and this guy gives a deeper explanation of anime's, their novels and manga. Saying why this happened and how one thing led to another or why it was in this place but not included in this one, ect. So after watching his videos on Rise of the Shield hero and getting a better understanding I figured; hey, what if the characters were to see this? After a bit more thought, I decided to create this story, therefore--

Disclaimer: I don't own Rise of the Shield Hero or any of it's characters, nor do I own any of the dialogue from the video mentioned in this or any other chapter. Enjoy!

-----Rise of the Shield Hero-----

Thud!

Clang!

The sound of bodies hitting the floor, the yelps of surprise,and the groans of pain and agony with the clangs of weapons colliding with other weapons could be heard.

"Told you I could summon them." came the voice of an unknown female.

The words concerned the green clothed man for the last time he heard something similar to that, things didn't end up well for him. The last thing he could remember was escaping the burning forest that Bitch had set up ablazed. Melty, the younger sister, had tried to put out the flames but there wasn't much that could have been done. So they had no choice but to run away, however, a bright light and engulf them, a light that was somewhat similar to the one that had brought him to this world. Getting up from the floor, the man looked around and saw that they were in a theater looking room.

"What gives Naofumi!" A voice yelled out. Turning to that direction, the man; aka Naofumi, was met with an angry Motoyasu, the other heros, their party members, the king and his followers (nobles and the like), the pope and his followers, and villagers; a huge majority that didn't like him... why were they all here? "Why did you bring us here?!"

"How the hell should I know?!" Naofumi sneered, "I'm just as confused as you are!". Just because something unnatural happens doesn't mean he was behind it.

"Kyaaaa!!!" a voiced screech, "She's so cuteeee!"

"Wha?!" was Filo's distressed voice.

Everyone turned to the noise and saw the human filolial being hugged by a girl. She was very strange, well, to everyone but the 4 heroes as they knew the type of clothing the girl had on. She had a plain dark blue shirt that was accompanied by a black hooded vest and baggy (ish) jeans. There were also fingerless gloves with what looked to be a white wrist band on her right wrist and a black one on her left. For accessories, she only had a necklace that contained a golden arrow, a small part was an engravement of a silver dove, so it was assumed that it was merged. Lastly, she had black shoulder length hair with some parts painted blue which accompanied her sea-blue eyes. Although, there were hints of brown mixed in.

"Oh my gosh! You're Naofumi Iwatani!" The girl yelled out. Now, some hate or disgust, even a rant about how much of a devil he is was expected. Everyone believed that he was some sort of rapist thanks to the kings and Malty's influence. So imagine Naofumi's surprise when the girl literally ran into him and wrapped her arms around his torso. A hug was the last thing he expected, that and being crushed. "Can I have your autograph!?"

"Let the poor guy breath Night, you're suffocating him." The voice from the beginning said, but he was unable to see where she was as the girl hugging him, Night, was now hugging his head in a manner that looked similar to a headlock. Wait, nevermind, it was a headlock.

"But it's Naofumi!" Night exclaimed, as if that explained everything, "How can you deny me this precious moment?!"

"Now Night." The voice said in a stern tone, causing Night to release Naofumi. He landed on his hands and knees, trying to take in as much air as he possibly could. He was for sure that he would have died from lack of oxygen. "Besides, don't you have some 11 or so stories to get back to? Like the Writer in HTTYD?" The voice asked, changing the topic.