Important Notice

Important please read!

Hello everyone it's Dante first off this isn't a notice saying I'm done writing, but it is just as important. I spent a lot of last night comforting a friend who was going to give up writing her fics because of all the hate she got in the comments. What the fuck is wrong with you people? I had to calm down someone who I care for and convince her not to give up, that was someone who wanted a career in writing (I was asked not to reveal a name so don't ask for one). I don't care if my stories get hate, but some people really do. But not one of you knows who it is your commenting to, and this has been bugging me for a while. You don't know who they are, where they come from, or what their emotional state is. Now I know there are authors like me and BoredAndSleepy who don't care to much, yeah we look through the comments, but an insult or two doesn't bother us, but there are people out there who do care and it truly can cut deep for them. I may make jokes and be a bit dark at times but this is something I draw the line on, because what do you get by tearing down something someone worked hard on just to hurt them? So before you post something on someone's story they've worked hard on please think first especially now during this stressful time.

Now I implore any other authors reading this to post something maybe not exactly like this but at least similar to get the message out there. I don't want to have to keep my friends from giving up there dreams because I shouldn't have too, not for something as stupid as this. If you don't like the story just leave, you don't know if someone is depressed or even suicidal and if your words caused them to do something rash, then in my eyes it's no better than if you did it to them yourself. I've lost to many friends to suicide from bullying, and belittlement to sit back and not say anything.

Lastly as a personal request from me if you see someone getting a lot of hate in the comments leave something nice you don't know how much that can mean to them.

Thank you all for listening to me and please stay healthy.