Revenge

The imps lead Harmony's loved ones to a coffin. "Oh that's just insulting! She's not dead!" Hades flamed up. Harmony's friends trying to open it but couldn't. "It's nailed shut!"

"Stand back." Hades pulled hard breaking it right off. "Might not be as strong as Jerkules but I'm still a god." Harmony was laying in the coffin eyes shut and looks like she was in a peaceful sleep. "Harmony wake up." Hades shook her shoulders but her eyes didn't open.

"Where's the necklace?" Evie asked as she looked around Harmony's neck.

"Hurry! The second sun is almost down!" Mal pointed out.

Hades felt around her neck and found it hidden by her back. "Got it." He pulled it off of her but she still didn't wake up.

"I must admit I didn't think you'd make it this far." Everyone turned to see Hecate.

Hades growled. "You are so going to pay for this witch.''

"My payment is the underworld, now with the princess under my control I can finally reach my goals." She saw the VKs. "I think I'll start with you brats.'' She made some weapons that were laying around start to float.

Persephone gasped and tried to use her own powers.

Hades gave her a glare. "Really Steph? Flowers?"

"Hang on let me try something else." Persephone tried again and vines appeared instead and wrapped around the weapons instead. "That's better."

Suddenly vines wrapped around Hades. "Steph!"

"It's not me." She assured before she saw Hecate.

"Your pretty petals are no match for my magic Goddess of life." Hecate chuckled before they went around Hades neck making his eyeballs pop out of his head.

"Harmony wake up!" The VKs tried again to wake her. They shouted, shook her, and Jay even gave her a slap to the face."

"JAY!"

"What? It works in the movies."

Carlos then got close to Harmony's ear and said. "Harmony your dad is in danger, he needs you."

After a few seconds of that Harmony's eyes burst opened and her hair turned red.

LADIES! GENTLEMAN!" Her glare was on Hecate who looked completely shocked. "Third rate pretenders to the throne! Harmony! Princess of the dead is back!" She went over to Hecate who was now showing fear but Harmony just looked confident."You were saying?"

"Hey, if you were in my position, you'd try the same thing." Hecate defended herself.

"And if you were in my position.." Harmony's flame grew so much bigger almost filling the whole room, focusing all her rage on the witch that used her. Her flames burned Hecate's skin before skeleton arms rose from the ground.

"You wanted to live in the underworld, you got it, enjoy being trapped with my evil titan cousins." Everyone watched as Hecate was pulled into the ground and disappeared. "Whoo, I feel so much better." Harmony sighed as she cooled down.

"Man, I'm glad she's on our side." Jay said actually sounded scared.