Through The Fire: Chapter 6

Jay pov

Damn, do I look ight?

I finally gathered the strength to walk into the room, But it looked like she was coming out

"Jasmine!?" Damnn Man.

"Uh .. Hey Monica , it's been a while."

"Right right. Anyways, how's my mommy dukes holding up?"

I smiled at that , her referring to my mother as mom , her being here , this all just gave me life itself.

I can't believe I cheated on this beautiful woman, she was absolutely everything.

I couldn't help but take a moment to get lost into her beautiful brown eyes. I can't say this much when I'm looking over all the females I got involved with but, I loved her. She was my everything besides my mother. If I had to give up everything for her.. I would in a heartbeat.

"Um. Jasmine? Hello?" She woke me up out of my long thought process.

"I'm sorry, I've been doing that a lot lately.." Which I have. "Well I'm pretty sure my sister told you some of what has been going on already, but moms airways are blocked so the doctor installed a trachea in her throat months ago. About last week she must've popped it out while she was sleeping and had a heart attack. Her not getting much oxygen at all for quite some time being that she was home alone affected her brain. So now she is in this sleep ..."

She interrupted , "wait. Sleep?"

Tee walked into the hallway from my mothers room. "We aren't too fond of coma. Sleep is a better term , because that is what this is. Just a little nap." She obviously heard our conversation.

I nodded my head , "But yeah her vitals are the same as they were since she arrived here. We're just praying for the best."

Monica took out a piece of paper, "Please if anything changes let me know, here's my number. And take care of yourself and Tee for me okay?"

"Okay I will."

-------------------------------------
CAUTION LIL NIGGA!
THIS CONTAINS A GRAPHIC SCENE. IT CONTINUES UNTIL YOU SEE A BOLDED NOTE LIKE THIS ONE.
-------------------------------------
Isabella Pov

"FUCK!" Bobby screamed as he slammed his d**k inside of me.

I just layed there until he tired himself out, crying.

"MAKE SOME NOISE BITXH OR YOU AINT GETTING SHIT ELSE OUT OF ME! THIS FUCK BETTER BE WORTH MY WILDEST DREAMS!"

*SLAP!*

I hissed. He smirked. I guess he enjoyed that. Hearing that he was hurting me.

I laid there on my stomach bent in pain , filth , and sweat from my own uncle.

My uncle Bobby.

"FUCK!" He screamed again.

I felt something hit me on the side of my head and after that, everything went black.

I do remember my thought process though..

"I just need to get this over with, so I can get what I need."

-------------------------------------
OKAY NO MORE GRAPHICS! CONTINUE READING.
------------------------------------

*Flashback*

"Hey unc, can I talk to you for a moment?" I was a little nervous coming to my uncle Bobby for drugs , because he was so close to my dad. They were fuxking brothers of course. But I had no other place to turn , I needed to feed my addiction.. And I couldn't be seen buying merchandise from his rivals.

"Yes Izzy, you can come to me with anything." He smirked.

I don't know what he meant by anything but, I just hope he keeps his mouth closed about this with my father. Hell, with anyone.
------------------------------------

My uncle stared at me with that same smirk throughout this whole conversation about me wanting him to keep this drug business between me and him. Then he spoke up.

"Well Isabella , it seems as though you need a lot. And I have needs as well."

*End of Flashback*

-------------------------------------

Who Else Caught On To The Fact That Izzy Was Texting Bobby That Day At Gio's. And Bobby Is Gio's Father ?

And Who Else Caught On To The Fact I Said Ill Update In A Week , Bout Some Months Ago? Lol I Got Myself Together You Guys.

Anywayss ...

**20 Votes For Next Update**

Silent readers , speak up and remember to ...

READ | VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE !

-Jackie✌