hello!

hi everyone!! i just wanted to come on here to say a few things to you all :)

first of all, i hope everyone is doing safe during this insane pandemic. pls stay inside, stay healthy, and only go outside when you need to. i know this is a super hard thing for a lot of people and i'm here to tell you that you'll get through this and you'll be okay :)))

another thing, since i'm stuck at home and am not the slightest productive with things i need to be productive for, i wanted to come back to wattpad for a bit and busy myself with free writing and reading and all that jazz.

so, if anyone has suggestions on what you'd like to see, pls pls plssss comment. i'm bored lmao

also!!! a long time ago, i had written a conclusion to this series called milk and cookies, but i scrapped it. now that i have free time, i really want to write it and publish it so the series has some closure, if anyone would want that. ikkkkk im like four years late don't judge

i'm also in the works of writing a "spin off" but similar rendition of my melanie series, but it's with 1D instead. idk if anyone is interested in that but they're in my drafts, so if anyone is willing to read them i'll publish them. same format as these fics, just different stories and different people.

sorry for being a bore, but i miss writing and hearing your feedback and i hope everyone is staying safe. much love to you all. thank you for this amazing experience and love you've given me on this platform. it's kept me going and you've all inspired me to continue free and creative writing in the future.

stay safe. much love, abby