Introductions.

Euphoria Wright

In a crowd so full of people all I could see is him. His style is ever so different than anyone I met. Real casual. He was walking in my direction, I assume for my cousin Cornelius. My cousin sure knows how to pick his friends because I surely pick him for the night.

"Yo Bro Happy Birthday" he screamed to my cousin dapping him up.

He even turns to me and says " Happy Birthday Beautiful," taking my hand into his and kissing it. I forgot that there was a whole crowd around me.

"And to whom do I owe the pleasure..." I mentally roll my eyes.

"Woah woah woah, chill this is my little cousin" I get cut off by my cousin dumbass interrupting us both.

I roll my eyes at this corny ass nigga. He's messing up my flow. I'm trying to have this nigga for the night.

"Chill bro, its not even like that" my mystery nigga says.

"So what's it like then?" I reply quickly.

" You could come find out" he says.

"Yo Jayceon, lemme holla at you real quick" my irritating ass cousin says.

Jayceon.

I walk away from them because I will definitely be seeing him later. Cute ass name for a fine ass nigga. I go back to party with my girls as I feel eyes staring me in my back. I went to go find Ziya and Theresa.

Jayceon Taylor

"C'mon bro why you gotta move like that" I said to my mans as we both got served some Dussé. I threw mine back.

"Because that my friend, is a bitch that is coldhearted, you will get fucked up fucking with my cousin. Cousin or not, that bitch crazy but I love her. You can try a lil sum with her but don't say that I didn't warn you" Corny says.

"She sound just like my type" I laughed.

This nigga must've forgotten who I am. I started searching for her in the crowd. She was not too hard to find. Her white dress made her the most visible tonight. I tuned everyone out and got up to go to her. She was dancing ever so effortlessly to Gyal You A Party Animal. Shit she would probably be an animal on this dick. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started dancing with her. It's almost as if she knew it was me. She started going crazy and throwing it back on me as if she was gonna do on my dick. I started getting hard , but I didn't care and wined with her. Soon enough I was dragging her to the bar and buying us both a drink.

"So I never got your name beautiful" he said.

"Ria" I said giving him my nickname.

I wasn't bout to give up too much info, he's just for the night.

Euphoria Wright

~After a good vibes and a few drinks later~

"You ready to go ?" I asked slyly.

"We out " He says taking my hand.

He leads me out the club as we walk out the club to the valet. As the valet workers are bringing the cars I'm trying to pick out which one is his.

BMW, no.

Maserati, no.

Hellcat, no, and yes a bitch knows her cars.

Drop top Rolls Royce, YES. THIS NIGGA GOT MONEY MONEY.

    He opens the door for me and allows me to get in first then walks to his side of the car

He opens the door for me and allows me to get in first then walks to his side of the car. He zooms off into the night.

"You smoke?" I ask.

He had a shocked look on his face before he responded.

"Shit, what you got babygirl" He asked as I pulled out my blunts, lighter, and my smoking metal ring.

"Oh so you came ready?" He asked.

"Of course stink, I got to be ready, it's my birthday." I said.

"You want some food with that?" He says driving down the highway.

"Dell Taco, it's 24 hours" I said calmly.

"Good choice " he says as he starts speeding.

~Fast Forward ~

Me & You by PNB Rock is playing in the background while we're talking.

"I'm about to fire this girl that works for me, I really think that she's stealing off of me" I say talking about my business. I started thinking about it more and then turn to him.

"I look pussy to you?" I ask him. He raises his eyebrow to me, then I see a small smirk turn on his face. I already know he's about to say some slick shit.

"Lets find out" he says as he starts the car and pulls out the driveway.

Bet.