Chapter 10

---1st POV---

"You do know if we do this in front of them, you'll have to explain at least something to the whole class, right?" Ange asked while laying down on the grass beside me holding a tablet.

"Of course." I chambered another bullet into my rifle's magazine.

"What makes me worry is Karasuma. If he told the CIA or the SR about us being here, then they'll do whatever it takes to kill/capture us." I explained while inserting the magazine to its place.

"So that's why you told me to bring a real gun?" Ange asked back with a hand trying to feel the SMG on her back. She attached a sling so can be carried easily.

"Correct." I chambered a round and leaned to the stock of the rifle to look through it scope into 3-E's class.

We are wearing our blindfolds to help us track that octopus even better.

I watched the following scenario in silence, Yuri enters the class, Korosensei starts the class, and a boring class day.

*Grumble*

"Geez, I'm hungry..." Ange sighed.

"You're free to eat, you know? As long as you stay under this bush, it'll hide your food scent from that octopus." I said without leaving the scope.

I heard her biting down an onigiri she got from somewhere. My hand reached to my back to feel the P90 I carried.

"I didn't know you guys have an underground library." Ange said between bites.

"That hides an underground armory." I added with a small smirk. Under the house is a big enough library with a hidden access to our hidden armory.

The bedrooms in our house was design in such a way for an emergency slide pole to the armory. In case of an attack, you could never be so sure.

Both of us continue to watch over the class in our hidden position, though Ange sometimes fiddles around. Humans really need something to distract them.

"Are those bullets will be useful against that creature?"

Humans really need their attention meter fulfilled aren't they?

I ejected one round off the chamber and showed it to Ange. The tip of bullet was colored in light pink, but the casings are in the standard brass color.

"The R&D made this specifically for that octopus. It shoots as fast as a regular bullet, and reach farther than BB's. But I don't know if it's harmful to humans, it's only modified plastic after all."

Some students in 3-E could use this bullet, like Chiba for example.

Maybe I'll take over Karasuma's shooting lesson for them and teach them to be a sniper. Some long range shooters will definitely be a good support.

__________________________________

Aoi's POV.

I tapped my radio beneath my blindfold to contact (Y/N), "I placed the last wire, what's next?"

"Get your flashbangs ready with Rein and Saya. Chi's already in place right?"