when their s/o cries in front of them

HongjoongAfter a long day of preparing for their new comeback Hongjoong came home from practice "baby i'm home!"

Hongjoong
After a long day of preparing for their new comeback Hongjoong came home from practice "baby i'm home!". He didn't hear your reply and headed to your shared bedroom. He opened the door and saw you crying sitting on the opposite side of the bed. ( you weren't facing him sorry if that was confusinggshs)
Y/n POV
"y/n what's wrong??" i've been having a hard time getting over my sister getting into an a-accident. S-she ended up going into a coma Hongjoong! I said while sobbing. "aw y/n don't worry too much she will get better and wake up soon" he said as he kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly. I really hope it does i said as he caressed my head " don't worry y/n I know it might be hard but soon you will get through it okay? I love you please know that" Thank you Hongjoong I love you so much" I was so touched by his words knowing that he will always be there for me. As we stayed there in each others embrace we both drifted off into a deep sleep.
—————————-——————————————
Thank you guys so much for reading. Yes, i am a new writer so i hope you guys enjoyed this reaction/imagine. If you'd like to see more comment and put which member you'd like to see!! ☺️❤️