11; Grudge or Regret

" GRUDGE OR REGRET? ", kim tae-hyung____________

, kim tae-hyung
____________

"178... 179... 180..." You lazily count as you stare to the lake and to your stop watch on your phone. You just can't believe that you skipped the cram school to help Taehyung practice his holding breath timing-or most likely to break new record.

"Taehyung it's 180 seconds already! To be precise, it's 185 seconds now! You broke new record yay and cOME OUT QUICK!!" You yelled because you were worried if anything happens to him. Usually, he comes out and yells happily once you finished counting, but today he didn't.

"Kim Taehyung!!" You stand up and start to sweat because the uneasy feelings stung your heart and your nerves.

"190! YAY!" Taehyung appeared to the surface with the fists up in the air. He was grinning happily like a kid and that made you gone mad. Had he known how scared you were!

You threw his dry shirt to his face, yet Taehyung managed to avoid it before he realizes that was the only shirt he has. "Don't do it again!" You yell as tears pooled in your eyes. Seeing you like that, Taehyung is drowned in guilt.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry." Taehyung swam to the brink and sat on the land with his wet short. He quietly glanced to you not knowing what to say to comfort you.

"You know I'm a good swimmer." Taehyung stated a lame fact that you had already new since elementary school. You roll your eyes to that statement.

"Wanna try?"

"I don't swim." You shot the fact that he had known and he must know since ages that You. Don't. Know. How. To . Swim. You see Taehyung face palmed at you with a I-know-that face.

"Come on, you knew this is not swimming. You just need to dip your face into the water and hold in breath as long as you can." Taehyung moved closer to you and he grabbed your hand. He knew you had trauma with water-especially large size water such as pool, lake and sea. Why did he need to do this?

At the time you are at the 'death' door, your phone rung. It's your mom and a call from her had you in panic.

"Mom's calling! She knew I skipped cram school!" You grab your phone, not knowing whether to answer or not while you pace back and forth. Taehyung snatched the ringing phone from you and he declined the call.

Your jaw dropped at his bold act.

"What the f*ck Tae?!" You snapped and Taehyung grabbed your hand before dragging you to his bicycle.

Shirtless, Taehyung cycled home quickly because he didn't want you to get scolded. After all, he was the one who made you skipped the cram school. He will apologize to your mom. That was his plan.

Taehyung slowed down when he saw your mom going into his house. You look at your mom in horror. She looks so furious so she must be so angry. She will bicker with Taehyung's mom again. Your mom doesn't really like Taehyung because he is a playful and a naughty boy.