chapter #10- The story behind part 3

"That's right.At first,i also don't want you villains to be here in Auradon.But one day,when I saw Bella,something inside me feels like we have a connection.When I stared at you I feel like I was staring at my mother.That's when I defended you from Audrey and I didn't let my hate take over".Chad suddenly said making me look at her.

"But now that we have heard your story and you have heard ours.And from the evidence you've shown us,we are slowly believing that you are the long lost Princess".Queen Belle said."May I ask,what does this shoes on the jewelry even means?"I asked them."That is cinderella's glass shoe.She have used that as a sign that you're her daughter since everyone knows about her story and the glass shoe".Queen Bells explained.And that made me remember about her story.

"There's still one thing to finally prove that you're my daughter".Cinderella said making us all look at her."What is it?"I asked."From what Belle explained.We have blessed my daughter with powers.And the power that I had given her was the power of talking to animals".Cinderella said."And from me,is the power to talk to any things."Belle continued."And I blessed her the powers to make spells and other enchants"FGM also said."And not just that.There's still more.From jasmine and her husband,they have given her a power to fly,some give her the power to control water,fire,winds,land,electricity and more".FGM said making me shocked and looked at my friends whose also thinking the same thing as me.

"Why are you shocked Bella?"Ben asked me and I looked over to him."Bella,you really are the long lost Princess!"The VK's said in unison making the royals look at them."How can you say that?does she have powers?"King Adam asked my friends.And they nod at him."Really?"The royals said in unison while looking at me."Now,I finally know and understand why I have powers and where this came from"I said."Queen of Hearts teach me to control my powers since I was a kid.And she doesn't want me to let anyone know about my power especially maleficent since we know that she will use me and my powers to get out of the Isle so me and my mother are the only one who knew about this.Until one day,My friends saw me practicing with my mom and they promised to me that they will not tell anyone"I said explaining at them."Can you show us an example?"Cinderella said with pleading eyes.and I just nod.

"About what you told me that you have blessed your daughter a power to talk to animals.Well,I actually talk to some birds and Mice here in Auradon.And some of them,especially the two Mice know you".I said pointing at cinderella.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

The time I'm still walking in the hall back to my dorm alone,while the other's did their own things.

When I got to my dorm and was about to open door.I heard someone calling my name,when I look around I saw nobody.

I thought maybe I'm just tired and hearing things.When I was about to open my door again.Someone called my name again."Larabelle!"Someine shout whisper."Where are you?and Who are you?"I asked also Shout whispering."We're here,down at your foot".And when I heard that I look down at my foot and saw a MICE!

"Ahhh".I shout backing up a little.But while backing up i crisscross my feet and fall on my butt."Ahh"I said because of the pain."We're sorry if we scared you"I heard a voice talking and look over the mice."Who are you?And why are you even calling me?"I asked the two mice annoyed."I'm jaq and this is gus-gus"The other mice said while pointing to the other mice."We're here to see you"The one who Introduced to be jaq said."and Why is that?"I said while standing up and took them both to my hands.At first they don't want to step on my hand but surprisingly they did.

I opened the door of our dorm and went inside,I closed it and put them in the side table of my bed and sat down on my bed looking at them."Well,we heard FGM talking about you.And she said that you're name is Larabelle.So we came to find you and here we are talking to you"Tha other mice who I know as gus-gus explained."Why would even FGM talked about me?"I asked at them."Well we don't know.But we wanted to see you to make one thing sure.We know someone who was named the same name as yours but we don't get the chance to be friends with her since she was long gone"Jaq explained sadly."Long gone"Gus-gus said sadly too."How?"I asked,Suddenly I just feel like I want to be friends with this two.

Since I was a child I already know that I have the ability to talk to animals that's why I'm not surprised anymore talking to them.

They didn't share with me who that friends of them is and we just talked with other things.

End of Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Present:

"That's how I met jaq and gus-gus"I said telling them the story of how I met the two Mice."I'm glad you know them.They're actually my friends since I'm still living with my step mom and step sisters"cinderella asked.

"Can you show us something else?"Adam asked and I nod.Then I stand up from my sit and went to the middle of the yard that don't have many people around it.Everyone looked at me confused but FGM explained something to them."Guys,Bella will just show us something.And whatever she might show please don't panic and just calmed down".FGM said as if I'm going to do something bad at them.

After everyone looked at me.I look one last time at my friends and saw them supporting me.I just smiled and start what I have to do.

I held both of my hands and point it toward the two fountain standing opposite of each other.When I did that the water of the fountains suddenly float and when I held my hands up.The waters float in the air.Everyone gasped at what I did.Then I stomp my feet on the ground and It shaked making the people scared,but FGM calmed them.I Didn't look at them to see their reactions and I just heard other people whispering but I Didn't care and just focus on what I'm doing.

After that I held my Right hand up still controlling both waters from the opposite side.While I used my left hand to control the wind.I drew circle in the air with my left hand over and over again then the wind starts to blew harder making it windy.And I heard everyone being scared already they thought that I will do something to harmed them.Until

"Bella,that's enough!We have seen enough and that proves everything to us already!"I look at the voice to see Queen Belle looking at me.And I saw everyone looked at me,many are scared but most of the Royal families are shocked from I just did.

I stop what I'm doing and everything wenr back to normal making them calmed.I walk back over to where My friends are when Cinderella suddenly hug me along with his husband and Chad.

I got confused of why they hugged me,until"My daughter,My bella.You're finally back.We finally found you"I heard cinderella said making me feel like crying.Is this even true?I finally found my real family?I'm a real princess?.I thought and I didn't realize I'm finally crying.

I look over my friends and saw them crying too.cinderella,prince charming and chad broke the hug and Cinderella held me in my cheeks."We have looked for you everywhere and I didn't thought you would be growing up on the Isle".Prince charming said who turns out to be my Real Father."Right.Everyone even thought that maybe your dead already.But I can feel it in my heart that you're still alive and I'm right.You came back".My real mother,cinderella said.