I- Let the games begin.

Leopold Elijah Pierce, a powerful name, fitted for a powerful man like himself. At 27, he already had expanded his family business worldwide and is one of the top lists in Forbes' "Billionaire's before 30." He exudes intelligence and expertise, leaving behind a throng of women lusting after his looks and his wealth. He didn't give much thought to them, though he would rather hire someone to be his arm candy for the night than being in a complicated relationship. For him, women are just a waste of time. He concentrated on expanding his empire and plotting his revenge.

Revenge

A bizarre word for a man such as himself. For as long as he can remember, that thing has become his fuel towards his ambition, a fuel to better himself, a fuel to ruin that one thing he wanted to tear down his entire life.

"I will destroy all of them." He tells himself as he glanced outside. His private jet has already landed in the place where it all started. He adjusted his suit as he glanced down at his fancy wristwatch, his lips curving.

As he took the last step of the jet's staircase, the frosty morning air caressed his cheeks and instead of a sly curl of his lips, his mouth formed into a full smile as he realized he was home. With determined steps, he proceeded to the convoy of SUV's waiting for him.

"Let the games begin."