⚠️12⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️

[TRIGGER WARNING - SEXUAL ASSAULT]

Jisung lay still on the bed, completely exposed. He knew that he had a new client coming in a few minutes, but couldn't seem to care right now. He held back his tears. Nothing could ruin this job, or else he might not get paid.

The boy sighed, quickly gathering the dirty sheets and pulling new ones onto the bed. For the second time. He had done this two times already the past hour. First getting fucked by that disgusting old man, and then having to repeatedly hammer into a young woman, because she absolutely had to hold in her orgasm as long as she could.

The blue-haired boy put on his white shirt, buttoning it up, but keeping the top 2 buttons open. It reached his mid thigh, so he didn't have to worry about exposure.

A knock on the door gained Jisung's attention. The boy shook his head, placing a small smile onto his lips as he went to open the door.

Outside the door stood a man, with stubby white beard, slicked back, grey hair and a signature pedophile glare in his eyes.

"Hey." Jisung said, biting his lip as he looked at the man.

God how badly he wanted to throw up.

"They weren't lying about your appearance I see. A hot little piece, aren't you?" The man answered, walking past Jisung.

Jisung closed the door after him, watching the man put his coat down on a chair. '30 bucks says the guy's married'. Jisung let him get ready, sitting down against the headboard of the bed in the meantime.

The man turned to Jisung, smirking disgustingly at him. After having put his watch away, the man walked up to the bed, settling on his knees between Jisung's legs.

"So, baby boy. You have no rules against blowjobs, do you?"

"Actually we do, sir. No mouth to genitals contact, and no unprotected intercourse." Jisung answered, holding up a condom.

The man pulled the condom out of Jisung's hand, putting it down on the nightstand besides them. Jisung's heart started to beat against his chest. He didn't feel safe.

"I'm sure you can bend the rules for me, can't you darling? I'm all clean, I promise." The man said, starting to pump Jisung under his shirt.

It didn't feel good at all, he was too harsh, slamming down onto Jisung with way too much force.

"S-Sir, sir please, you're hurting me?" Jisung stuttered, trying to pry the man's hand off his private parts.

"Oh yeah? Well we're only getting started baby."

Jisung's eyes widened, he felt a hand against his neck, restraining his airways. Jisung tried to pull the hand off of him, suddenly not caring as much as the pain in his lower area.

"Aren't you gonna come for me? Don't you feel good?" The man hissed through gritted teeth, rocking back and forth angrily.

Jisung tried to answer him, but couldn't get any words out. His vision was starting to blur.

The man threw Jisung to the side, angry that Jisung wasn't feeling good by his touch. Jisung coughed, trying to regain his breath. Tears spilled out of his eyes as he sobbed quietly, trying to pull himself away from the man.

"I told you to come. If you won't do it, then you're gonna have to help me through as many rounds as i want, got that whore?"

The man pushed Jisung harshly against the headboard, gripping his jaw tightly. Jisung tried to get away, but he was already restrained, with the man's dick shoving harshly in and out of his mouth. Jisung gagged with every single thrust, feeling like he couldn't breathe. He held onto what he could find, crying through his gags.

The man came unexpectedly, filling Jisung's throat up. Jisung was thrown to the side again, this time throwing up cum and a little bit of the food he ate at Minho's earlier. It wasn't much, luckily.

"We're not finished yet, come here little bitch boy."

Jisung was pulled against his chest, turned around, and forced to lay face down on the mattress, the man holding his head. Jisung tried to get out of it, but within a couple seconds his hands were both restrained on his back. He felt so defenseless.

Something was shoved into Jisung's ass, making him scream out. The stretch was too much. It hurt, it was too rough. The man thrusted deeply into Jisung hitting his prostate so hard it hurt.

"P-Please. It hurts so much." Jisung cried.

"SHUT UP, YOU ONLY TALK WHEN I TALK TO YOU FIRST."

The man let go of Jisung's head to start harshly jacking him off again. Too hard. Way too hard. Oh how he wished he had never left Minho's house. He wanted to stay there, laying in Minho's arms all night.

Something filled Jisung up, making him scream. It stung so bad. He was so sore and positive his rim had ripped by the harsh thrusts without prep. The cum stung as it slowly ran out of him making him nauseous.

"This was fun, I'll make sure to schedule a round two." The man said, sending Jisung a wink before leaving, already fully dressed and carrying all his stuff.

Jisung broke down crying. His face was wet with sweat and tears, his chin dripping with puke, and cum and blood running out of him. Jisung curled up in the disgusting bed, just crying for a while.

He wanted out. He didn't want to work there any more. He didn't want to lie to the person he trusted the most. All he wanted to do was to fall into Minho's arms, telling him how terrible he felt. But he couldn't do that, because Minho would surely leave him. Who wouldn't. A filthy, cheap, disgusting whore. That's all he was. Unlovable and unwanted.

Jisung got dressed and changed the sheets quickly, before limping out of the place as fast as he could. He was not spending another second in there.

---

When Jisung got home, he was surprised to see Hyunjin about to leave, carrying a box.

"Jisung, hey. I'm so happy i caught you, you won't believe what happened. My parents want me to move back in with them. They accepted me. I can quit my job and finally live a normal life." Hyunjin happily said, walking past Jisung.

"I've moved all my stuff, so I'll be sleeping there tonight. I'll be back in a couple days, ok Sung? Byee."

Jisung limped into his apartment. Of course Hyunjin wouldn't want to live with him anymore. Unlovable and unwanted, he was nothing more, and nothing less.

Unlovable. And unwanted.