New friends

"Calisee, we need to speak!" I said and grabbed her wrist and pull her towards the Black Lake. I try to look serious, for once in my life and I succeeded.

Orion: Do you like him?

Calisee: What do you mean?

Orion: You know what I meant. Do you like Tom?

Calisee: What a stupid question, I have to study.

Orion: Just answer

Calisee: Will you tell him?

Orion: No

Calisee: Yes, I do like him I think, but he doesn't feel the same way and by the way I will be engaged to Malfoy

Orion: I know, but I don't feel comfortable with you being with Malfoy.
He's too childish for you.

Calisee:*she nods* And then there's the tantrums.

Orion: You like Tom, a lot and I want you to stick with him. He is off the limits for any other girls but you are not any other girls.

Calisee: What exactly are you implying?

Orion: Riddle likes you.

Calisee: Oh really?

Orion: He'll soon confess.

Calisee: I bet you 10 galeons he won't do  that!

With that she left me alone in the open air.

Calisee's POV

I walk towards the library and replay my conversation with Orion in my head.

Wish it could be real, wish he like me as well.

But I, wait I can invite him to come to our house for Christmas break.

He once tell me he lived in an Orphanage, with muggles. It sends shiver down my spine living with muggle children.

I was pulled into one corner as I was approaching one section.

There is a shadow looming over me and I look up and see that it was Tom.

I sighed and stare at his eyes, those bottomless pit. I want to fall in those and his dark hair was lose on his front.

He looked so damn sexy.

"Are you looking for me?'Tom asked.

"I am not. I mean I was but it's not the thing you think." I replied truthfully.

He smirked and raise a brow. "I am truthful I came to say that I want to invite you to stay in our mansion for Christmas and you can do whatever you want. You can do your research and we have a big library." I said and breathe.

It's not like I do not breath but this breath is the type of breath you take when you are alone with your crush *ahem*

I made new friends in the free period when I was under the sun.

Mainly they are from ravenclaws.

I couldn't make friends with other houses, my family will disown me.

Anyways, my friends are Caleb Chase, Gabriel Abbot, Peter Scott and Phillips Lovegood.

Phillips is a strange one, he sometimes seemed like he live in another world.