18

Birthday post for Seonghwa since it is his b-day (kst) so Happy 22nd birthday!!
-
"Hi-ya, Jin-a!" said Somi. You just sighed. "what?" "Is that how you treat your friend?" We were never friends and never will!" you stated. "Well new year, new you right?" "And why would I want to do that? You bullied me!" you said 'bullied' in a harsh tone. "You think I would suddenly change my mind about you and forgive the things you have done and said to me?" "Well...Yea" You scoffed at her remark.

"How dumb do you think I am? And why would I do that?" "So you can help me with Soobin" she said simply. You then laughed at her if you were crazy. "What makes you think he would want to be with someone like you? He would NEVER date someone like you!" you stated clearly. "And what person am I?" You scoffed. "Are you f*cking serious!" "Yea, I am. I'm a kind and smart girl" "You're delusional, Somi!" "You are nothing but mean, a b*tch, a sl*t and a dumb*ss!" you said through gritted teeth. Somi then got closer to you, "What did you say?" she said grabbing the collar of your shirt.

"Say it again, I dare you!" "You are nothing but mean, a b*tch, a sl*t-" before she can finish she was slapped across the face. Somi then pushed you to the floor and started kicking you. She did it a couple times until someone came and helped.

-

Not just someone but three amazing friends of yours.  Yeonjun, Soobin, and Beomgyu.

Yeonjun stepped in between you and Somi. Soobin and Beomgyu helped you up from the floor. "You got a split bottom lip that leaked blood that fell onto your shirt. As you were getting up, "What the Hell is your problem, Somi!" Soobin yelled. Somi didn't budge, she wss just standing still and breathing heavily. "Answer me!" "She said mean things about me. I wasn't going to stand there and do nothing!" she stated. Soobin then started to laugh, "Hahaha... You kicked her because she called you names? You call her names and she doesn't beat you up for it!" "Cuz she's weak" she whispered but no one heard her. Somi opened her mouth but didn't say anything. "Just go, Somi!" Soobin finished, then helped you to the infirmary, while Yeonjun and Beomgyu trailed behing with you school bag.

??? POV
I was walking from the school parking lot and saw Jin-A and some attractive girl talking. Then I saw Jin-A get pushed to the floor. I wanted to run and help her. But I guess that ran up to her are her friends. I guess I seen them a couple of times but I don't really care who they are if they aren't my friends. (Obviously they are friends but in this story they ain't) I got close enough to hear their conversation. "You kicked her because she called you names? You call her names and she doesn't beat you up for it!" One of the guys said that was helping Jin-A. "So jin-A was bullied before?" I said to myself. I wonder if her brother knows. I turned around and began to walk away until she called my name, "Wooyoung?"

Author-nim's POV
"Wooyoung?" you called him. He than turned around and looked at you. "Hey, Jin-A! Are you okay?" "I'm okay" you responded back. "Ok then, Imma go.." He said about to turn around. "Wait!" you yelled.  He turned back at you, "Yea?" "Can you not tell Hongjoong or the others?" you asked. he nodded, "What about your busted lip? How are you gonna explain that?" he wondered. "I got that under control, so can you keep it a secret?" "Sure, it is none of my business anyway!" he shrugged. "Thank you!" He then walked away like nothing happened.

"JIn-A-" Soobin started. "No! Don't say anything. You three don't say a word of what occurred just a while ago to my brother, ok?!" "He'll just make it worse, so please" you begged. They all just nodded and continued to help you to the infirmary.
——
I will post tomorrow and it will include himself in the next chapter.

So stay tuned for that!

Thank You!

Don't forget to Vote and Follow!