Chapter 1

(A/N: In this book, Clay and Opie are dead, and this book does NOT follow the show. It is a fan fiction. The only character I own is Maryland Winston.)

Trigger warning!!!! There will be mentions of child molestations and rape in this chapter alone with a good amount of gore and torture. If these topics trigger you, you can skip this. And if they do, and you need to talk, I am a message away!

SAMCRO (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Coun Redwood Original) president, Jackson 'Jax' Teller walks into the closed down auto shop where a familiar man is chained to a piece of machinery that lowers a motor into a car. The man is terrified as he sees all the leather but as soon as the sock fuck sees Jax.

"Where in the hell did you find him?" Jax asks his Vice President, Fillip 'Chibs' Telford.

"You don't wan' know," Chibs mutters as he mutters.

"Fucking tell me," he demands.

"He was about to rape a twelve year old boy and girl," Half-Sac, new pleaded, says. (Yes! I am keeping Half-Sac alive!)

"I need to call someone who would LOVE to see you again," Jax muses toward the sick child molestor and serial rapist. "You remember Maryland?"

The man smirks. "How can I forget? She was fucking sexy as hell."

"She was ten years old!" Jax yells, and Bobby Munson growls.

"Jesus Christ," Bobby growls.

"And then again when she was twelve!" Jax adds, he is pissed. "And thirteen, then again at sixteen, and then eighteen, twenty, twenty-two and then just last year at thirty. Miss Maryland would love to know I've got you, you sorry, disgusting piece of utter shit."

"Here's a burner," Tig Trager says as he hands his pres a burner.

Jax nods and he presses in a familiar number, it's silent when the other person picks up. "Mary-Jane."

"Jax?" The woman gasps. "What's wrong? Is someone else dead?"

"Easy, killer," Jax muses and Happy Lowmen's ears perk up. "No one's dead but someone will be as soon as you get to Charming."

"Who?"

"You remember Larry Peters?" Jax asls.

"How can I forget such a monster?" Maryland asks harshly.

"We have him chained in the..."

"I'm on my way."

"She's on her way," Jax muses and he turns to his brothers. "Mary-Jane's coming home."

"Why's she called Mary-Jane?" Happy asks.

"Why're you called Happy?" Jax asks with a smirk. "I'm calling Neeta, checking on Abel and Thomas." He steps outside to call the babysitter.