Chapter 2

(Warning.  Mature content ahead. Last chapter. One shot)
Maryland Winston drives in top speed in her Dodge Viper from Lodi to Charming after the call from her 'brother'. She's always considered Jax a brother, he was close with her brother Opie. Opie was murdered in prison after a damn guard set him up.

Maryland parks at the Teller-Morrow garage and she spots Jax smoking a cigarette. He smirks smugly when he sees Mary's car. He stands up from the wall and he watches as the plus sized woman gets out of the car.

"The last living Winston," Jax announces as he watches Maryland grab a briefcase from her trunk and walk up. "How are ya, darlin'?"

Maryland hugs Jax close and he smiles as he kisses her cheek. Jax leads her into the garage.

"Aye, there's ma' favorite lass," Chibs comments as he kisses her cheek as well, Happy is watching the tatted woman in a Batman T-shirt.

"Hello, Larry," Maryland greets the ghostly pale man. "Remember me, baby?" She walks up and she rips his shirt open, letting his disgusting torso be shown.

Mary-Jane removes her shirt, leaving her in a black training bra. She's plus size but she is hot. Happy is watching with dull eyes. Maryland has thigh thighs, has one hell of an ass, and 44DDD breasts. When she turns around, Happy sees her back littered with marijuana plant tattoos.

"That's why you call her Mary-Jane," Hapoy concludes. "Those her kills?"

Jax nods as Maryland removes the molestor's pants.

"You raped me, and several other girls," Maryland speaks in a creepily low voice. "My brother says you were raping a boy and girl when my favorite biker found you."

"I love you, too," Half-Sac mumbles.

Maryland winks at him before she opens her briefcase and pulls out a towel. She unwraps it and it shows some needle nose pliers, scissors, and a large knife like Jax has on his belt. Happy feels an arousal grow at the sight. Mary looks up at Larry through her eyelashes, he's looking at her breasts.

She grabs the pliers and she walks up to the man. "This will hurt." She kneels in front of his undersized, micro penis that has raped many girls and boys.

"She's castrating him?" Happy asks, his eyes hold his arousal.

"If you're squeemish at the sight of gore, turn away," Maryland warns.

Everyone but Happy turns away as Maryland easily clamps the pliers to Larry's ballsack. Larry screams in agony, Chibs flinches as he hears the needle nose nose pliers tear through the flesh and muscles, over the screams. Happy feels himself stiffen and grow uncomfortable in his jeans as he sees the balls fall to the garage floor.

She drops the pliers as Larry passes out and grabs the knife. Maryland stands Larry in the chest and her eyes grow dark, venomous as she begins standing him over and over and over again.

"Happy, stop her," Jax says.

"Why me?" The Sergeant in Arms asks.

'I'm not getting my ass stabbed," Jax mutters.

Happy narrows his eyes and he walks over, he wraps a muscular arm around Maryland's chest and he pulls her back harshly. Mary struggles against him but stops when she sees her masterpiece.

"Beautiful, isn't it?!" Maryland asks in a creepy grin as she relaxes into Hap's hold.

"I think I'm in love," Happy mutters.

"I need a tat," Maryland says as she finally shoves Happy off. "Juice?"

"Hap can do it," Juice says, he's pale. "I'll get Phil and Ratboy to clean up."

Maryland looks at Hap. "You have somewhere I can clean up first? I'm bloody."

Happy smirks. "I know."

Jax rolls his eyes. "I've matched up some killers. I'll be fucking damned."

Tig chuckles and he claps a hand against his pres's back.

Happy leads Maryland into the clubhouse whwre Bobby is. Bobby watches as they pass and he goes out to the garage. The man freezes when he sees the pliers beside a set of balls and a brutally stabbed rapist.

"Did Killa get him?" Bobby asks.

"No," Tig replies with a smirk. "Maryland did and it was fucking beautiful."

"How would you know?" Half-Sac teases. "Happy was the one getting a stiffy by it, and he was the only one watching."

"Was you looking at his dick?" Jax asks.

"I saw it in his eyes," Kip (half-sac) says. "He was..."

"Turned on," Bobby sighs. "That doesn't surprise me."
******

Maryland puts on some of Happy's sweatpants but keeps a towel against her DDD breasts as she exits the bathroom. She finds Happy sitting in a chair with his tattoo gun and black ink. Hap looks up and he eyes her.

"Ready?" He asks.  

Maryland stands in front of Happy and he tattoos a marijuana plant beside her last one and he stands. Not trusting her to leave the room, Happy wraps a hand around Mary's throat and he slams her against the door, her towel dropping.

Maryland meets the crazy and intense s eyes of the muscular man with his hand around her throat. Her eyes are full of lust.

"Are you going to kill me or fuck me?" Maryland asks. "Because you make me..." she grabs his other hand and stuffs it in her panties as she wraps one of her thick legs around him, "....wet for you."

Happy moves his finger against her folds and he feels her warmth, and wetness. Hap groans as he keeps a hand wrapped around Maryland's throat as he stuffs a finger into her tight core, and then another. Maryland lays her head against the door as Happy lowers to the ground, taking in Mary's nipples on the way down. He pushes her panties to the side and he attaches his lips and tongue to her core and clit as his large hands massage and grope Maryland's breasts, pinching her nipples and rubbing over her full formed stomach.

Maryland moans loudly as Happy stands, he undoes his jeans and Mary drops to her needs, her back still against the door. When she takes Hap into her mouth, the Killa groans as one of his hand rests against the door and the other grips her brown hair as he thrusts into her mouth, groaning more the deeper she goes.

Happy pulls her to stand and he lifts her easily, and slides into her. Maryland gasps at his size and she allows him to pound into her. Happy moved her to the bed and he wraps a hand around her throat against while Mary's nails dig into his chest, bound to draw blood.

This makes Killa thrust harder after a grain until the both of them find their releases. One right after the other.